장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩8,824 (17% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)

Reviewer2643727님께서 Mar 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

PROS: I'm allergic to milk proteins, so egg protein is the best for me. This product mixes well and doesn't foam up (the Now Foods Eggwhite Protein power does).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A well deserved rating for a great protein powder

5166623955319339046님께서 Oct 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Anabolic mscle in my opinion is by far the only protein powder that actually works. I have been a bodybuilder for years and have used many different products,some with decent results,others not. I have used the healthy and fit products before and have purchased them directly from company at an expensive rate, and although I find their products well suited for me I just could'nt afford it. Just by chance I discovered iHerb and discovered Anabolic muscle.I like the fact that it's affordable, that will bring me back,but also because it's a product that works. It's atried and true formula that will help the serious bodybuilder or enthusiast, definitely achieve ,through hard work their muscle building goals. Don't get me wrong, their is no miracle powder or pil that will catapult you to success you definitely have to hit hte weights hard and a clean diet is crucial, but ANABOLIC MUSCLE is the right product to have in your bodybuilding arsenal. Thankyou iHerb I hope you continue carrying Healthy and Fits' A nabolic Muscle at a very reasonable purchasing cost it is a great product and I ,for one will be coming back.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1165434님께서 Jul 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product. I have seen some great changes since I began using it!

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품