KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

best

5230899100975771011님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

one of my best

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nothing short of AMAZING!!!

healthfirst님께서 Mar 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love topical magnesium oil. I have tried other magnesium oil products from this company (mag gel with aloe, mag oil with aloe). Overall I like the company ethics. Great quality and purity tested. Have used topical mag oil now for five months and the health benefits are incredible! To name a few: headaches, lower back aches, neck aches ... all gone. My vision seems to be better as well. I have actually been able to cut back on my chiropractic visits since my lower back has improved. I also spray some on my toothbrush for gum health and it also removed plaque. Much better dental check-ups.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product

5361819876708876329님께서 Feb 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this with water and spray in onto my feet while I'm relaxing on the couch after my shower. I think it's what gives me a good sleep at night. I can tell there's a difference in the quality of sleep I get on nights when I forget to use it. I also rub it into my shoulder whenever it hurts after sports and it works wonders!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Awesome

5410611652228704552님께서 Dec 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product, Great Deal ... you can feel its benefits from the very beginning. Don´t use too much of this product, just a few reliefs fatigue on you legs and makes you feel better

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great for served purpose

5245687126356940096님께서 Nov 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this oil after reading that ingestion of magnesium supplements do not absorb well. Then you also have the matter of them going through the digestive tract and possibly causing upset stomach. I have been taking magnesium supplements for years and feel I still did not have a normal magnesium level. I read other reviews about this oil stinging and I do have semi-sensitive skin. So far, I have applied it full strength to one calf as a patch test and had no rash or visible reaction, but it did sting. I mixed it 50/50 with distilled water in a spray bottle and sprayed my legs and it stung too much so I washed it off. The next day I sprayed my chest and back and could tolerate it. I like it best on my feet and had absolutely not stinging there. It feels a bit drying, but then again, it is salt! So I think it takes some getting used to and experimenting with where it will work best for you, but feel it will be so worth the benefits of absorbing the magnesium transdermally.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great for muscles, skin, you name it

Reviewer3231844님께서 Aug 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I rub Mg oil on my body as well as my face. Since using on my face nightly my rosacea has gone into remission.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good Product

CindyW님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps eliminate body odor. After I shower I rub this on my armpits. I still sweat a little, but there's no stink! Magnesium oil also eases aches and pains. As others have said, it does tingle or itch or even sting for the first couple of uses, but dilute it with water 50/50 and the sensation will only last a minute.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

It's Works

5408952163299930386님께서 Feb 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Saying good bye to my sore back and stiff shoulders for the 1st time in so many years... Amazing! It's a little itchy at 1st rub in. But 2nd and 3rd will have lesser itchy feelings.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

OK

4803189725789271799님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

But I'll stick to epsom salts in the future.

Feels Great!

Reviewer3141749님께서 Nov 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is everything it is cracked up to be. I mix 50-50 with distilled water and spray from neck down my whole body after a shower and let air dry a few minutes. Then I rub almond oil or one of the other essential oils over my body, then let that soak in and I'm ready for the day. I can only assume it absorbs into the body, but it does feel great. At first there may be a little prickling in places, and if you have a cut or rash it will really prickle, but over all, it feels wonderful. I will certainly keep buying it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품