KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩19,390

₩24,235

할인금액: ₩4,845 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
(9)
4 별점
(3)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Rough for my skin

Reviewer1137164님께서 Feb 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My skin did not like this product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Superb

Reviewer2501713님께서 Jul 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my life savior! I suffer from skin problem and this helped me tremendously. I use both gel and oil. This is much stronger than gel but I like the strong effect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Amazing!!

Reviewer1862769님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from heavy metal toxicity, so I have chronic fatigue syndrome plus many other symptoms which I'm not going to describe in detail in here. I have taken oral magnesium and magnesium flake during footbath, but once I started using this magnesium oil (1:1 ratio, water and oil) I felt this gradual increase in energy after using it for 1 week. I spray on my body twice a day and let it air dry before putting cream on. Now, I can walk slopes at a normal pace, instead of a turtle pace.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Effective product

5185999147855557324님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Relaxes muscle tension significantly and helps you to sleep. I trust the magnesium will get where it needs to go for from what I read anything you put on your skin will absorb effectively - well just think about nicotine patches or contraceptive patches. Can make sensitive skin tingle for a while, but making a 50/50 solution with water in a spray bottle will help with that.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

greenisthenewblack님께서 Feb 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this in my baths as it is too strong to put directly on my skin (even mixed 50/50 with water).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great

4711591714654111854님께서 Dec 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before and after work outs for soreness! So many benefits to magnesium...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Seemed to work

Reviewer1994621님께서 Dec 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used on my feet and felt more relaxed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don´t buy if you have psoriasis

Reviewer1192144님께서 Aug 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product to correct lack of magnesium. But it was awful for my psoriatic skin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

delivers

sav430님께서 Jul 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The tingling sensation you experience on your skin nearly instantly after applying this is a prove of this product's potency. You probably shouldn't use this without dilluting it when applying it on your neck. I experienced "tension neck aches" after doing that. You should start slow with this product if you're gonna try to treat your neck tention with it. The bottle should last a long time 'cause this is so potent that you only need a minimal dose.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

MAGNESIUM IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR YOU

Pamm8577님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT EXCEPT ITS HARD TO KEEP IN YOUR HAND ITS LIKE WATER SO ITS HARD TO SPREAD ON ANYTHING IT ROLLS RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAND I WOULD RECOMMEND A MAGNESIUM GEL INSTEAD.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »