KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,059

₩23,822

할인금액: ₩4,762 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Amazing!!

Reviewer1862769님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from heavy metal toxicity, so I have chronic fatigue syndrome plus many other symptoms which I'm not going to describe in detail in here. I have taken oral magnesium and magnesium flake during footbath, but once I started using this magnesium oil (1:1 ratio, water and oil) I felt this gradual increase in energy after using it for 1 week. I spray on my body twice a day and let it air dry before putting cream on. Now, I can walk slopes at a normal pace, instead of a turtle pace.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

You can feel it working.

Reviewer1385103님께서 Aug 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put it on my sister's sore knee and she felt the difference right away. Much faster than soaking in epsom salts.

Effective product

5185999147855557324님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Relaxes muscle tension significantly and helps you to sleep. I trust the magnesium will get where it needs to go for from what I read anything you put on your skin will absorb effectively - well just think about nicotine patches or contraceptive patches. Can make sensitive skin tingle for a while, but making a 50/50 solution with water in a spray bottle will help with that.

delivers

sav430님께서 Jul 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The tingling sensation you experience on your skin nearly instantly after applying this is a prove of this product's potency. You probably shouldn't use this without dilluting it when applying it on your neck. I experienced "tension neck aches" after doing that. You should start slow with this product if you're gonna try to treat your neck tention with it. The bottle should last a long time 'cause this is so potent that you only need a minimal dose.

*****

Reviewer3050664님께서 Jul 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Won't do for hair. Makes them greasy. But a good choice for the rest of your body

Super services

Reviewer3329255님께서 Sep 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thanks

MAGNESIUM IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR YOU

Pamm8577님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT EXCEPT ITS HARD TO KEEP IN YOUR HAND ITS LIKE WATER SO ITS HARD TO SPREAD ON ANYTHING IT ROLLS RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAND I WOULD RECOMMEND A MAGNESIUM GEL INSTEAD.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don´t buy if you have psoriasis

Reviewer1192144님께서 Aug 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product to correct lack of magnesium. But it was awful for my psoriatic skin.

Great

4711591714654111854님께서 Dec 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before and after work outs for soreness! So many benefits to magnesium...

Magnesium oil

Reviewer1895521님께서 Oct 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very impressed with results. Use it on legs and feet for nerve problems. Works really well.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품