KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Health and Wisdom Inc., Magnesium Oil, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

₩19,655
₩23,844
할인금액: ₩4,189 (18% 할인)
14 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.4 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Amazing!!

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1862769님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from heavy metal toxicity, so I have chronic fatigue syndrome plus many other symptoms which I'm not going to describe in detail in here. I have taken oral magnesium and magnesium flake during footbath, but once I started using this magnesium oil (1:1 ratio, water and oil) I felt this gradual increase in energy after using it for 1 week. I spray on my body twice a day and let it air dry before putting cream on. Now, I can walk slopes at a normal pace, instead of a turtle pace.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

You can feel it working.

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1385103님께서 Aug 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put it on my sister's sore knee and she felt the difference right away. Much faster than soaking in epsom salts.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

delivers

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

sav430님께서 Jul 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The tingling sensation you experience on your skin nearly instantly after applying this is a prove of this product's potency. You probably shouldn't use this without dilluting it when applying it on your neck. I experienced "tension neck aches" after doing that. You should start slow with this product if you're gonna try to treat your neck tention with it. The bottle should last a long time 'cause this is so potent that you only need a minimal dose.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

*****

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3050664님께서 Jul 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Won't do for hair. Makes them greasy. But a good choice for the rest of your body

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Effective product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5185999147855557324님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Relaxes muscle tension significantly and helps you to sleep. I trust the magnesium will get where it needs to go for from what I read anything you put on your skin will absorb effectively - well just think about nicotine patches or contraceptive patches. Can make sensitive skin tingle for a while, but making a 50/50 solution with water in a spray bottle will help with that.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »