KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Using to overcome magnesium deficiency

Reviewer2654496님께서 Aug 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first experience with magnesium chloride. I take magnesium citrate regularly for restless legs syndrome and to prevent tooth grinding. However, I don't seem to be absorbing enough anymore because it's not working as well as before. Research led me to magnesium chloride. I mixed it 1:1 with boiling water to make a brine ("magnesium oil") and sprayed it on my feet and legs. I also tried it as an underarm deodorant, as I read it works well for that purpose. It stung terribly, so I diluted it 1:1 with more water. The sting was then bearable. It did work fairly well as a deodorant, but after two weeks, I got a rash on my underarms, so I stopped using it for that purpose. It feels very sticky and oily on the skin, so I leave it on for 20 minutes (that's allegedly enough time for the magnesium to be absorbed) and then rinse. I have a slightly metallic taste in my mouth so I seem to be absorbing it. My legs are less restless and I'm not grinding my teeth quite as much. So even though it's a bit unpleasant to use it in the manner I have, it's worth it to me because I needed to overcome a magnesium deficiency. I haven't yet used it in a bath, which would be at a much lower concentration than I used for the spray, but I believe it's similar to epsom salts, which I like. There wouldn't be any stinging at such a low concentration, of course.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very little for a lot of money

5477680638569903795님께서 Jul 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The magnesium bath crystals can easily be substituted with the Pure Magnesium Flakes. Both have a similar up front cost, but the one bottle is about 10 times the size of the other. You get about 4 baths from this and it's gone.

Relaxing

Reviewer1833162님께서 Sep 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is very relaxing to use in the bathtube. Soak for half an hour and let your skin absorb the magnesium. You could also make your own magnesium oil of the crystals and then spray it on your skin for absorption of magnesium via the skin. I would recommend this product.

Highly absorbable

Reviewer2188425님께서 May 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm another person who makes a very effective magnesium oil for topical use out of these crystals plus distilled water. I fill up a cheap bottle with the mixture and apply some squirts of it on my belly in the evenings before bedtime. I sleep like a baby, and it reduces my restless leg syndrome.

For Chemotherapy survivors...

Reviewer1364005님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave this product to a friend as a gift. A few years ago, she went through a series of chemo for breast cancer. What I did not know what that it ruined her toenails..and in just one soak of her feet for 15 mins., when she took her feet out of the water, then besides being very soft, she told me that her nails are normal again.

Great value

Reviewer1880669님께서 Jan 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Makes my skin feel really soft. I need to test it over longer periods to confirm results.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good to make spray oil with

Reviewer2924183님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delightful!

Reviewer3310420님께서 Aug 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I make my own mag oil spray with this as a base

Reviewer2589455님께서 Aug 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm using this to make a spray of mag oil. It's cheap and effective :)

Use it for feet

Reviewer1736731님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I Don't have a bathtub, so I use it to soak my feet in. Makes skin very soft. I have low magnesium levels. curious to see if this can help boost my levels (togheter with another magnesium supplements). Time will show, to soon to tell as of now.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품