KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,512

₩11,440

할인금액: ₩3,928 (34% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Using with the Fat Flush Diet

Reviewer2080972님께서 May 07, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is highly recommended! The taste is great and it's a great fiber supplement!

Love this product!

Reviewer3350808님께서 Oct 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add this product to my breakfast smoothie. I have two dogs, and I sprinkle some on their food every morning too! Keeps their coats looking beautiful. Great Product

flaxseed

Reviewer3288280님께서 Oct 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is worth it's wait on gold. It truly help to free colon of reside and waste

Great

Reviewer1540782님께서 May 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this stuff - great for my digestion and great tasting.

Apple Juice

Reviewer2259645님께서 Jul 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband takes this EVERY day, along with Rainbow Light's Everyday Fiber System Powder, mixed with apple juice. He puts it all in a jar and shakes well - drinking from the jar [with lid in hand] shaking as necessary to keep all the "stuff" mixed. This in lieu of chemical medications from the doctor for his digestive problems.

FiProFlax

Reviewer2149160님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

What I really like about this product, is that I can put it in my food while I am cooking and my family does not have a clue that I am giving them something good.

Great Product

Reviewer2064134님께서 Jan 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using this product my headaches have lessened and i feel more energized in the mornings.

simply the best

Reviewer3147252님께서 Feb 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes great, highest quality

like a lot

Reviewer2840390님께서 Apr 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Originally got this because my naturopathic Dr. said nitrogen packed flax is better for freshness, if you're buying ground flax. This tastes good, is easy to add to a drink, and doesn't go rancid if kept airtight in fridge.

fantastic!

Reviewer3082960님께서 May 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

works like a charm to increase regularity and cleans you right out!

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품