KO

₩18,926

₩28,430

할인금액: ₩9,504 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer2693326님께서 Jan 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

First let me say I had cellulitis with Lymphodema and my legs and feet had that reptile look. Eucerin had been clearing it since I came out of rehab for it but now my skin was breaking down more. My Dr comes to visit me at my home being disabled with his wife and she recommended the Borage oil to put on it twice a day. She has thyroid and uses it for her dry skin from her thyroid problem. This 2oz bottle goes very far and I use it with cotton swabs. It is a miracle in a bottle seriously.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A must. And excellent price!

Reviewer1722478님께서 Nov 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Concentrated, pure and without ugly gelatins. A must for women with PMS- and for everybody, I think. Monica - London

good quality

101010011님께서 Aug 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent source of gla

deal

Reviewer1309913님께서 Mar 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes ok no complaint from the kids

Excellent

Reviewer1605433님께서 Nov 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glad to find this in liquid ... I am using it on my dry legs mixed with body cream and it helps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

use it on my skin and hair

Reviewer2002786님께서 Jan 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great moisterizer and may control dandruff

Full of goodness

5019497269429700363님께서 Dec 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect for salad dressing, creams or as the finish touch to a sauce or pure. Perfect to moisturise my dry skin and hair or as carrier oil to my aroma fantasies.

wonderful product

Reviewer1794079님께서 Nov 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

most other borage oil comes in capsules. i always have to cut them open. finally i found one that is not! this is wonderful for dermatitis/eczema.

Great product!

Reviewer2100245님께서 Mar 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hard to find product at a good price, quick delivery. A more absorbable liquid form and no gelatin!!

Five stars!

Reviewer2333250님께서 May 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

As always, great!