KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

great stuff

Reviewer2589455님께서 Aug 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting green barley powder I've found. It keeps my system clean and healthy.

Green Magma

Reviewer1853096님께서 Jul 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. I prefer liquid vitamins for better absorption and GreenMagma has an abundance of vitamins, minerals, enzymes. I have more energy and feel stronger when it use it.

Thanks

Reviewer2628379님께서 Sep 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality product, fast delivery.

Best Green Powder Ever!

Reviewer2861280님께서 Oct 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I have tried several green powders before settling on this one. It is absolutely fantastic and we noticed instant results! The flavor is very mild compared to most, and although the ingredients list is short, we find that it is very effective as an alkalizing drink. I always feel refreshed, energized, and hydrated after having one. I think Green Magma's effectiveness might have something to do with it being a raw dehydrated powder, the enzymes intact and nutrients more easily assimilated.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I like this better than Green Magma Plus!

loveiherb님께서 Nov 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been buying Green Magma Plus. I didn't know about Green Magma till recently. Green Magma is made of finer powder than Green Magma Plus and it is organic and only uses 3 ingredients, whereas Green Magma Plus is non GMO and has variety of veggies and fruits in the powder. Currently, I buy both and mix it together since the effects are supposedly different. Green Magma is lighter and more powderly and it stays bright green when you mix it with water. It tastes nice although it has no sweetener added to it. Green Magma Plus is corser powder and sinks at the bottom when mixed with water and since it has Stevia in it, it tastes sweeter but leaves an artificial sweeteness. I personally like Green Magma for its clean and fresh taste and its quality of the product. In the future, if I have to choose between the two products, I will pick Green Magma.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Green Magma Barley Grass Juice Powder Review!

Reviewer2833837님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Product is excellent. It rejuvinates, energizes, and alkalinzes the body. I highly recommend both this product and its companion product with brown rice and sea kelp.

Loveable

Reviewer2170701님께서 Dec 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Green magma is the best green sprouts you can get on the marked today. My homoepahth has tested this product with several other barley grasses. Green magma is simply the best.

green magma

Reviewer1724712님께서 Dec 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good item,thanks.

Good!

5754836188627309811님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a good product. When I was first thinking about buying this product, I accidentally ran into a man that was boasting about it's helping his cronic sinus problems. I decided to try it. I'm in the process of 'healing'.

love it

4897666749514423399님께서 Sep 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff does wonders to my digestive system and it tastes great. I don’t know what else it does as I have been taking it only for over a month, but I read enough about it and intend to stick with it for a year or so.

상품 71-80 중 전체 112 상품