KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

good

Reviewer1518634님께서 Mar 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

taste a little different but been using for awhile and seems to do the job.

Barley Grass supplement

Reviewer2650226님께서 Mar 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product which mixes in quickly. Very highly recommended.

Green Magma Barley Grass Juice Powder

Reviewer2381178님께서 Apr 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I drink it faithfully every morning and I have been healthier. My doctor said it would help keep my body more alkaline and that is the reason I take it.

It doesn't get better.

4646467175187325643님께서 May 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent service, excellent company. Highly recommend.

excellent product

Reviewer1035274님께서 Jun 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product improve the sight of hair and nails and it make good bowels activity.

Great!

Reviewer2875515님께서 Jun 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great!

Magma Powder

5491549415040493497님께서 Jun 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Brilliant product. Revitalises me in the mornings. 6 friends have already been converted, Great delivery service too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I like the taste and what it does for my health

Reviewer1172432님께서 Jun 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This juice powder taste just like sea weed - a light refreshing taste. I also like the fact that it's alkaline and helps balances my body's pH - I have what those oriental herbal doctor called "heated" body type, which I think means acidic in western medical terms. People who have acidic body types are believed to get sick easily, so I was very happy to have found this drink. When I'm on this product the bitter taste in my mouth is either gone or reduced somewhat, so I think it's doing its job. The only thing is it may cause a funny feeling in the stomach when I drink it with absolute nothing in my stomach, so those who have a weak stomach may not want to wait at least 2 hours after a meal to drink it (as suggested by the manufacturer).

Barley power

Reviewer1677431님께서 Jan 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this barley powder it tastes so refreshing with cold apple juice, It gives me a sense of well being i love it, so i tried drinking it before bed and it made me calm and relaxed, it didn't keep me up i actually sleep alot more sound and don't wake up constantly. plus my face has cleared up and my skin has become smoother and hardly ever dry all around. will continue to buy this from iherb i think its a great price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best product in the world

Reviewer2946647님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for two years daily. My entire body has changed and I live by this product. I used to buy it at my Pharmacy for $70.00, that's how good it is. I finally found your site and get it at a lower price, I will by a bottle a month.

상품 51-60 중 전체 112 상품