KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nice product.

FourSeasons님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste of this compared to others. Some companies mention that this product is not pure barley grass juice, ie, that it has some additive; however, I understand that this is necessary for the stability of the product. Will order again.

Green Magma daily help.

Reviewer1642239님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this supplement, it is very complete. It is better not to take more of this juice powder than indicated , because it can accelerate the cleansing process very actively ! So, better is to go slowly. Enchances stable level of daily energy.

10.6 oz. of green magma?

5599956161389380965님께서 Apr 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Are you sure that there is 10.6 oz. of product in that container. When I opened it, it seemed to be half full. It just didn't seem like it was a 10.6 oz. of product.

Green Magma

Reviewer1414350님께서 Dec 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

iHerb. . . I'm just getting around to my December mail. Many family problems. Green Magma had arrived to my Minnesota address while I was doing respite care in Arkansas for my sister. Her order of Greem Magma came in while I was there and I took some in a baggy (poor idea I know) for my trip home. When I finally arrived home Nov. 30 and opened my bottle I found it to be NOT the same product as before. It not only tastes different, very 'green' even in juice. It doesn't disolve as well. I am using it in the same juice as before. The ingredient measurements are different than on the former bottle, yet there was no indication from iHerb that changes have been made. Even prior to reordering I noticed that the serving size is different in other companies. I would like an honest reply as to why the changes. Thank you.

Good!

Reviewer3109317님께서 Jan 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good!

Truly wonderful!

Reviewer3108211님께서 Jun 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking Green Magma the day after a short course of the antibiotic Ciprofloxacin, which resulted in strong negative emotions and a feeling of unwellness as side effects. On the first day of taking Green Magma, I could literally feel my liver clearing out. My mood lifted in a very short time (it's scary to think what a drug can do to one's emotional health). Within a few days, I started feeling that I was breathing more easily and efficiently, as though more oxygen had become available in my body even though I was breathing with less effort, and that I didn't have to breathe as hard as before. I love this product! Although I have since learnt of the toxicity of that antibiotic and don't plan to ever take it again, I am grateful that it brought me to this wonderful supplement.

Great

Reviewer1675335님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price & product

I Love this stuff!

Reviewer3173671님께서 Feb 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using Green Magma for years now. I add it to a smoothie every morning and then revel in the energy boost I get all day! If you like, or can at least handle, the taste of Wheat Grass (straight shot), you'll love this too. Jesse

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Oooh, barley grass powder!

Reviewer3148375님께서 Apr 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love this product. Consistent quality. I mix it with prozone vanilla vegan 30-30-40 powder and water.

I love it

Reviewer2140453님께서 Apr 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am drinking this more than 30 years. Summer time I put in a bottle and freeze this, and take it with me. I am 55 years old.

상품 31-40 중 전체 112 상품