KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product

5659469620346099148님께서 Jan 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best product to alkalize blood and to raise immunity of the body. My whole family loves it!

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Barley gras s juice offers highly bioavailable vitamin, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, chlorophyll and other phytonutrients without the fiber. Barley gras s juice is detoxing, help to prevent diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, lower high cholesterol and high blood pressure, anti inflammatory, immune boosting, pro mote weight loss, improves blood flow, prevent cancer, boosts brain function, improve healing of wounds, improve skin condition, balance pH value, anti aging, increase energy and others! Because it is in the juice and no digestion is required, the much needed nutrients can be easily absorbed, even for people who has poor digestion system. The taste is really a surprise! It tastes sweet and aromatic. Remind me of sweetened green tea. It tastes so good that sometimes I eat the powder directly without mixing with water! Barley gras s juice is supposed to taste bitter (more bitter than wheatgras s)and pretty yucky. I think it tastes sweet due to the maltodextrin used and it’s not in any small amount. This product is also organic (no pesticides). That means this product is probably not 99-100% juice. As for the price, it is somewhat expensive. However if taste is an issue and motivating factor for taking green juice, it is probably for you! Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good tase

Crunchie님께서 Oct 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix it into a foam just before drinking. Great stuff!

the best

Reviewer1821964님께서 Sep 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

thanks, Dr. Hagiwara

great stuff

Reviewer2589455님께서 Aug 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting green barley powder I've found. It keeps my system clean and healthy.

Excellent

4955180333125481833님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product for an excellent value.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My favorit of " green stuff" in marked.

LivKarinNorway님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great in shakes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good quality, a little disagreeable taste.

InozarDeBenz님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tasted this brand almost twenty years ago, and I really mean to remember that it had a little better taste than this. Decided to try it again, and the taste was worse than I remember. But not as disagreeable that I would feel sick because of it or avoid talking it. Since it is supposed to be a nice superfood, I give it four stars. After some more time where I may experience some longtime effect, I may edit this review.

Great packaging

5430931336073252885님께서 Jul 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will continue to buy this product, My husband loves it very much looks very clean and clear hardwired packaging.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NEW PACKAGING- AWFUL TASTE!

Reviewer2099916님께서 Feb 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product for years and was satisfied, however this time it came in a new jar, and it tastes disguisting. Will never buy Green Magma again. DO NOT RECOMMEND!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 11-20 중 전체 112 상품