KO

iHerb 상품평

₩44,788

₩62,195

할인금액: ₩17,406 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Looking younger, rejuvenation, regeneration

Reviewer1055106님께서 Oct 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have low levels of growth hormone. Barley grass are one among a few superfoods that actually boosts your growth hormone production or makes your body more sensitive to it (according to science). Another product thas has the same effect is "Ashitaba powder", sold here too. Chlorella also has rejuvenating properties. I mix these three powders with colostrum powder (growth factors: IGF-1) and Goji juice (growth hormone booster too). Grey hairs have disappeared, skin of neck is tighter and jaw line less saggy. Of course you have to give this blend some time. It took a year for me to notice great improvements, but the energy levels are raised after a couple of month. However, this is something to take for life.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Thank you Doctor Hagiwara!

Reviewer1238112님께서 Oct 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Last time I bought my green supplement, I tried another brand, the NOW brand supplement. It was a huge and expensive disappointment. I am now back to using Green Foods Green Magma. Truly it is an exceptional product; it gives me energy and a general feeling of well-being. And it tastes so fresh in my juice glass. It is fine textured and a beautiful light, bright green -- harvested young. Not coarse and dark like the NOW brand. I highly recommend Green Magma. Thank you Doctor Hagiwara!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product that actually works

Reviewer1851930님께서 Jan 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found out about this product from some fellow runners and much to my surprise everything that they said, and the product claims to offer, is true. I have more energy and my digestive system feels improved (which is hard to describe). I wake up each day now and have a glass of Green Magma and that is pretty much my breakfast for about an hour after which I have a few almonds and some dates or figs. I really recommend this product and will be a longtime advocate of it.

Go Green - Dr. Hagiwara's Green Magma

Reviewer2299030님께서 Apr 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's no mystery that most of us don't get our quota of live foods in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables. Much less from organic sources with live enzymes in place. Dr. Hagiwara's Green Magma makes up for all the veggie's you should have eaten, and more. Plus, you get iherb's great price and great customer service. Go Green. Go Green Magma. And save some $$$ Green when you shop to iherb.com!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best food supplement ever!

Reviewer2221045님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is two years now, that I am taking Green Magma on a regular base, and it has changed my life. No afternoon tiredness anymore, I am healthier, have a better skin, and feel more energized. I do not want to miss this anymore in my daily food. I can just recommend it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wow!, This stuff sure makes you feel better!, I'm SOLD!!!!! (:->)

5741769977706378199님께서 Aug 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Mother got me a canister of this stuff because she was worried that i wasn't getting proper nutrition, i had never heard of it before, well i was leary of drinking a green mixture so i added it with juice (V-8 Splash lite strawberry/banana) and it tasted great and made me feel awesome and it also has an amazing way of calming the stomach!, well i kicked the juice to the curb and found out that this stuff taste GREAT in 8oz of ice cold Ozarka bottled water, so don't mess it up with any juices, drink green magma with good ol ice cold water!!!!!, i plan to keep drinking this this product for life!, it has really made me feel better, more energy, and i'm not tired all the time like i used to be, i drink one in the morning before work and i drink another one in the evening when i get home from work, that's what works for me!, i may try some other green foods products now because i love this one so much!, HAIL GREEN MAGMA!!!!! (:->)

Didn't help

Reviewer3003871님께서 Dec 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tend to have a sensitive stomach due to too much acid. That is why I tried Green Magma. However, it made the acidic problem much worse so I stopped after 2 glasses.

fantastic

Reviewer1702353님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I can always tell when I run out and don't reorder soon enough. For me it actsw like a tonic. Just makes everything better. Sleep, skin, hair, alertness. My daughter has been taking it for her acne. It hasn't totally cleared - but she too knows whan she runs out. Highly reccomend trying! Great price from iHerb

Superfood

Reviewer1445092님께서 Jun 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product and make me energetic throughout the day. Good cleansing agent as well.

green magma

Reviewer2802852님께서 Mar 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Terrific product. I have been sick for quite a while and it helped my energy level. very effective.

상품 11-20 중 전체 114 상품