KO

₩44,077

₩61,207

할인금액: ₩17,130 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

love it

4897666749514423399님께서 Sep 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff does wonders to my digestive system and it tastes great. I don’t know what else it does as I have been taking it only for over a month, but I read enough about it and intend to stick with it for a year or so.

Great packaging

5430931336073252885님께서 Jul 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will continue to buy this product, My husband loves it very much looks very clean and clear hardwired packaging.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

green magma barley grass juice

5748689960362626323님께서 Nov 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for your good service.I appreciate it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Only Green Magma Barley Grass Juice for ME !

Reviewer3166325님께서 Feb 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

our food we put on the table so lacks in Vitamins that is one reason I take Green Megma Barley Green Grass Juice I'm a big believer in Barley Green juice this one mix's well not bad tasting , helps with gas, blotting, I over all feel better while taking Green Magma Barley green , I have changed from this product to others they have not mixed well and tasted so bad!!!!! Green Magma Barley Grass Juice is the only one I recommend

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My favorit of " green stuff" in marked.

LivKarinNorway님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great in shakes.

Excellent

4955180333125481833님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product for an excellent value.

the best

Reviewer1821964님께서 Sep 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

thanks, Dr. Hagiwara

good tase

Crunchie님께서 Oct 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix it into a foam just before drinking. Great stuff!

Great product

5659469620346099148님께서 Jan 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best product to alkalize blood and to raise immunity of the body. My whole family loves it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good quality, a little disagreeable taste.

InozarDeBenz님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tasted this brand almost twenty years ago, and I really mean to remember that it had a little better taste than this. Decided to try it again, and the taste was worse than I remember. But not as disagreeable that I would feel sick because of it or avoid talking it. Since it is supposed to be a nice superfood, I give it four stars. After some more time where I may experience some longtime effect, I may edit this review.

상품 91-100 중 전체 115 상품