KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Looking younger, rejuvenation, regeneration

Reviewer1055106님께서 Oct 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have low levels of growth hormone. Barley grass are one among a few superfoods that actually boosts your growth hormone production or makes your body more sensitive to it (according to science). Another product thas has the same effect is "Ashitaba powder", sold here too. Chlorella also has rejuvenating properties. I mix these three powders with colostrum powder (growth factors: IGF-1) and Goji juice (growth hormone booster too). Grey hairs have disappeared, skin of neck is tighter and jaw line less saggy. Of course you have to give this blend some time. It took a year for me to notice great improvements, but the energy levels are raised after a couple of month. However, this is something to take for life.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Thank you!

Reviewer2882226님께서 Oct 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've already tried this product, with positive results! Thank you for your service!

simply the best

Reviewer2537873님께서 Oct 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is along the lines of Perfect Food and other green drinks, but we think it's better. It tastes and feels refined, not mucked up with too much "additional". We have it daily, and attribute a lot of our good health to the fact that it's a part of our healthy lifestyle/good nutrition.

Great produce

Reviewer1429228님께서 May 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this produce make my health better and better from inside. My skin and my hair look better, the pimple on my face and arm gone. I take Green Magma in the morning, it make me fresh and powerful. I introduced this produce to my uncle,and he love it,too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Go Green - Dr. Hagiwara's Green Magma

Reviewer2299030님께서 Apr 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's no mystery that most of us don't get our quota of live foods in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables. Much less from organic sources with live enzymes in place. Dr. Hagiwara's Green Magma makes up for all the veggie's you should have eaten, and more. Plus, you get iherb's great price and great customer service. Go Green. Go Green Magma. And save some $$$ Green when you shop to iherb.com!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I love it

Reviewer2140453님께서 Apr 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am drinking this more than 30 years. Summer time I put in a bottle and freeze this, and take it with me. I am 55 years old.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Oooh, barley grass powder!

Reviewer3148375님께서 Apr 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love this product. Consistent quality. I mix it with prozone vanilla vegan 30-30-40 powder and water.

Balance Your PH

Reviewer2428426님께서 Mar 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Green Magma has helped me to no longer worry about some foods causing me to get hives. It balances your PH so your body isn't so acidic, it becomes more alkaline. It also allows me to not feel sore muscles when I work out or do more exercise than normal. My 60 year old husband cuts wood for our woodburner and the next day never feels sore or achy like he use to before starting on Green Magma.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

green magma

Reviewer2802852님께서 Mar 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Terrific product. I have been sick for quite a while and it helped my energy level. very effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I Love this stuff!

Reviewer3173671님께서 Feb 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using Green Magma for years now. I add it to a smoothie every morning and then revel in the energy boost I get all day! If you like, or can at least handle, the taste of Wheat Grass (straight shot), you'll love this too. Jesse

상품 91-100 중 전체 112 상품