KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

green magma

5651060039410771233님께서 Apr 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Products is good and easy to consume.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good quality, a little disagreeable taste.

InozarDeBenz님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tasted this brand almost twenty years ago, and I really mean to remember that it had a little better taste than this. Decided to try it again, and the taste was worse than I remember. But not as disagreeable that I would feel sick because of it or avoid talking it. Since it is supposed to be a nice superfood, I give it four stars. After some more time where I may experience some longtime effect, I may edit this review.

It Used To Be Better

RubiesHealth님께서 Oct 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would have rated it 5 stars last year. Sometime this year (2012), the formula changed and the powder is no longer the strong bright green it used to be. It seems the barley grass component has either oxidized or reduced in proportion to brown rice and tapioca starch. I reordered and hope this was just a batch problem but unfortunately the new batch was just the same. I have since switched to NOW 100% Barley Grass Juice powder and true enough, the pure juice powder is rich bright green in color. Without filler starch and brown rice, NOW packaging size has to be kept small to prevent clumping. Price is inevitably higher. But it is well worth!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

17 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

greem magma

5730847031510336895님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have just started using the green magma barley grass, but it came highly recommended to me and i am excited about the results coming from my drinking it every day.

Nice product.

FourSeasons님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste of this compared to others. Some companies mention that this product is not pure barley grass juice, ie, that it has some additive; however, I understand that this is necessary for the stability of the product. Will order again.

Seems good so far...

Reviewer2853406님께서 Feb 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don`t expect to see a whole lot of difference yet, but I think the product seems good for now. It goes down well with a glass of apple juice. Adds a bit of a earthy flavor to it, but nothing too bad.

green magma

Reviewer2787787님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

M order came on time, the product has a nice green color, i like the taste. My only complain is it doesn't dissolve all the way cause even when i stirred it with a spoon there is still some powder left.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wish Green Magma was in glass and not plastic.

Reviewer3312410님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Dr. Hicagawa's Barley Green for over 20 years. I think it is a wonderful green food.

Green Magma daily help.

Reviewer1642239님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this supplement, it is very complete. It is better not to take more of this juice powder than indicated , because it can accelerate the cleansing process very actively ! So, better is to go slowly. Enchances stable level of daily energy.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Can't go a day without it

Reviewer1131578님께서 Jul 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It keeps me energized and helps me control my Rheumatoid Arthritis. I can feel the difference when I don't take it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품