KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

It Used To Be Better

RubiesHealth님께서 Oct 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would have rated it 5 stars last year. Sometime this year (2012), the formula changed and the powder is no longer the strong bright green it used to be. It seems the barley grass component has either oxidized or reduced in proportion to brown rice and tapioca starch. I reordered and hope this was just a batch problem but unfortunately the new batch was just the same. I have since switched to NOW 100% Barley Grass Juice powder and true enough, the pure juice powder is rich bright green in color. Without filler starch and brown rice, NOW packaging size has to be kept small to prevent clumping. Price is inevitably higher. But it is well worth!

Green Magma daily help.

Reviewer1642239님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this supplement, it is very complete. It is better not to take more of this juice powder than indicated , because it can accelerate the cleansing process very actively ! So, better is to go slowly. Enchances stable level of daily energy.

green magma

Reviewer2787787님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

M order came on time, the product has a nice green color, i like the taste. My only complain is it doesn't dissolve all the way cause even when i stirred it with a spoon there is still some powder left.

Seems good so far...

Reviewer2853406님께서 Feb 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don`t expect to see a whole lot of difference yet, but I think the product seems good for now. It goes down well with a glass of apple juice. Adds a bit of a earthy flavor to it, but nothing too bad.

Nice product.

FourSeasons님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste of this compared to others. Some companies mention that this product is not pure barley grass juice, ie, that it has some additive; however, I understand that this is necessary for the stability of the product. Will order again.

greem magma

5730847031510336895님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have just started using the green magma barley grass, but it came highly recommended to me and i am excited about the results coming from my drinking it every day.

postal clerk

Reviewer2786405님께서 Sep 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

High on vitamin K. Good brand.

b.k.

Reviewer2004397님께서 Oct 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Taste, like this economy size.

great superfood

Reviewer1491751님께서 Nov 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this special green.

Best green drink I've tasted

Reviewer2137959님께서 Dec 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one dissolves completely in water. This one is dried barley juice, not grounded wheat grass.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품