KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

NEW PACKAGING- AWFUL TASTE!

Reviewer2099916님께서 Feb 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product for years and was satisfied, however this time it came in a new jar, and it tastes disguisting. Will never buy Green Magma again. DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Didn't help

Reviewer3003871님께서 Dec 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tend to have a sensitive stomach due to too much acid. That is why I tried Green Magma. However, it made the acidic problem much worse so I stopped after 2 glasses.

10.6 oz. of green magma?

5599956161389380965님께서 Apr 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Are you sure that there is 10.6 oz. of product in that container. When I opened it, it seemed to be half full. It just didn't seem like it was a 10.6 oz. of product.

Green Magma

Reviewer1414350님께서 Dec 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

iHerb. . . I'm just getting around to my December mail. Many family problems. Green Magma had arrived to my Minnesota address while I was doing respite care in Arkansas for my sister. Her order of Greem Magma came in while I was there and I took some in a baggy (poor idea I know) for my trip home. When I finally arrived home Nov. 30 and opened my bottle I found it to be NOT the same product as before. It not only tastes different, very 'green' even in juice. It doesn't disolve as well. I am using it in the same juice as before. The ingredient measurements are different than on the former bottle, yet there was no indication from iHerb that changes have been made. Even prior to reordering I noticed that the serving size is different in other companies. I would like an honest reply as to why the changes. Thank you.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품