KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Brilliant product

5744178301291060248님께서 Feb 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My natropath recommended this product to me. We now make our own jelly which my children love, use it in soups as thickener. It is a fantastic product and lasts a long time.

Loving this product!

5638807103266114203님께서 Jun 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only just started using gelatin but I'm loving it! So easy to use and dissolves really well, the health benefits are great too. Great price on here & super quick shipping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Economical and easy to use

Reviewer1027414님께서 Jan 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add this to soups and stews for an extra health punch. I also find it vety helpful in a drink before bedtime, to help me sleep.

Good stuff!

5200975038516782617님께서 Dec 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really, really liking this gelatin. I stir it into a bit of cold or room temp water and it dissolves fast and smoothly, then I add whatever else I want (e.g. if drinking it I may just add some more warm, hot or cold water or perhaps add chia seeds or psyllium husks). I also use it to make healthy gummies and jellies using the gelatin, water and fruits mixed in the food processor (or juiced). Makes great jellies. Blends into stocks, soups, etc fabulously too. Will be buying this again.

Great Lakes Gelatin

4763621120012998292님께서 Aug 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am quite happy with the prompt service and competitive pricing. I have been using this brand of product for years

Definite knee improvement

4682344360536289545님께서 Apr 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

By using the porcine gelatin religiously twice a day, I have felt a significant improvement in my knees. Of course, it has taken about a year to get these results. It is a bit difficult to dissolve. The only way it has worked for me is by dissolving the powder in some warm water and stirring for 30-45 seconds. Then adding your hot liquid (ie coffee or tea). It did not dissolve in cold. It's the same process as if you were making Jello.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Gelatina de animales en libertad

4807094627009439672님께서 Mar 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Me tranquiliza saber que la gelatina proviene de animales que pastan en libertad. Las veces que lo he usado no he llegado a notar claramente que espese los caldos.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It gels more than we like.

4726396615938033899님께서 Dec 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

When adding this gelatin to a small bowl of soup etc, it gels quite a bit more than expected. In bigger pots, or portions, its quite alright. I dont recommend to mix it with water as label says. Stick to pots of stews or soups which is the 'right environment' for this gelatin.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품