KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Great Lakes Gelatin Co., 돈피 젤라틴 , 콜라겐 관절 케어, 무향, 16 온즈 (454 g)

₩21,436
₩23,693
할인금액: ₩2,258 (10% 할인)
6 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품

Brilliant product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5744178301291060248님께서 Feb 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My natropath recommended this product to me. We now make our own jelly which my children love, use it in soups as thickener. It is a fantastic product and lasts a long time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Loving this product!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5638807103266114203님께서 Jun 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only just started using gelatin but I'm loving it! So easy to use and dissolves really well, the health benefits are great too. Great price on here & super quick shipping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Economical and easy to use

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1027414님께서 Jan 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add this to soups and stews for an extra health punch. I also find it vety helpful in a drink before bedtime, to help me sleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good stuff!

5200975038516782617님께서 Dec 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really, really liking this gelatin. I stir it into a bit of cold or room temp water and it dissolves fast and smoothly, then I add whatever else I want (e.g. if drinking it I may just add some more warm, hot or cold water or perhaps add chia seeds or psyllium husks). I also use it to make healthy gummies and jellies using the gelatin, water and fruits mixed in the food processor (or juiced). Makes great jellies. Blends into stocks, soups, etc fabulously too. Will be buying this again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Gelatina de animales en libertad

4807094627009439672님께서 Mar 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Me tranquiliza saber que la gelatina proviene de animales que pastan en libertad. Las veces que lo he usado no he llegado a notar claramente que espese los caldos.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품