KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

So many uses

Katzenjammer님께서 Apr 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a really high quality gelatin. It can be used to thicken homemade coconut yoghurt, and it will provide extra nutrition.

must have!

5238394495533749700님께서 Apr 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent for your gut! i make chocolate mousse/jelly with cacao, coconut milk & honey. SO GOOD

Doesnt take good

5023878341642313472님께서 Apr 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't taste good so I stop taking it

A staple in my Paleo Kitchen

MissKay님께서 Mar 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is incredibly versatile! I use it as an egg substitute (mix 1 TBS gelatin with 1 TBS 1 cold water , mix and then add 1 TBS hot water); to make my own gummy bears or simply to give pie fillings a better hold. don't want to live without it!

unflavoured gelatin

4743906949026745658님께서 Feb 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

However well I stir in room temperature water, I still get clumps which sometimes stick on the sides of the cup. My wife and I find swallowing that unpleasant. Regret buying 4 cans at 1 go.

Amazing product

Holistichippy님께서 Feb 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love this product. I add it to pretty much every meal I make, it doesnt affect the taste but adds that valued gelatin necessary for healthy joints, immune system via gut healthy and so on. Cannot recommend it enough.

High Quality Gelatin

Reviewer1471698님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't used it much yet in recipe,. but it's a great way to get extra protein each day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for skin and joint health

blancmange님께서 Feb 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gelatin, cod liver oil, vitamin C and coconut oil are staples in my skin care. I take a tablespoon of gelatin every night with my tea. I noticed an improvement in my shoulder pain in a week and more plumpness in my skin in a few weeks. The 1st method, dissolving in room temperature liquids, didn't really work for me so what I do is - pour some cold water in a cup, sprinkle the gelatin over and let it bloom. After it blooms, pour hot tea over and stir to dissolve. The taste does take some getting used to, but you can always make a stronger tea/coffee and add some honey to improve it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

best gelatin out there

5425809659250642773님께서 Feb 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. It is very high quality, and it is great for healthy honemade jello, gummy candy, and everything else.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Gelatin

5362451532882933145님께서 Jan 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best of the best in my opinion

상품 1-10 중 전체 103 상품