KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Love it

Rigonda님께서 Jun 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. Nice smell, fast absorbing. And all Giovanni lotion bottles have good, easy-to-use pumps.

All Giovanni lotions

Reviewer1822306님께서 Mar 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this lotion everyday and I have different ones,it makes my skin soft and it sinks in rather fast.Now that it is winter my skin really is dry,but I don't have dry skin all day when I apply this lotion on in the morning.It is worth the price and it does so much more than those lotions you buy in the store,which costs so much more,great product!!!!

great product

Reviewer1601797님께서 May 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect lotion - nice, light, pleasant smell. Excellent price/performace

Рекомендую!

Reviewer2089201님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent body lotion! And what flavor! I put it right after a shower and I have wonderful skin moisturizing and soft to the touch. I recommend!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

So rich and thick! Highly recommended!

Reviewer3359541님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This lotion is so thick and rich; a little goes a long way. Also, it is making my skin so very soft and smooth. It does have a light floral scent. I am used to using unscented, so it was a lot for me at first. However, the scent is not bothersome to my allergies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

EllEll님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good, but not especial

Very good lotion!

Reviewer1114722님께서 Sep 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My first time trying Giovanni and it's been great. This lotion is of medium viscosity. Not too heavy but has substance. It has a very pleasant smell and goes on quite easily. Provides good amount of moisture. I use it after every shower and I think I'll have to get more here soon!

my favorite scent

Reviewer2027909님께서 Sep 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will buy this one again and again!!!

Great

Reviewer2871080님께서 Nov 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very emollient body lotion, moisturizes very well, great smell.

body lotion

Reviewer1267638님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the smell, texture, hydration

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품