KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Love it

Rigonda님께서 Jun 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. Nice smell, fast absorbing. And all Giovanni lotion bottles have good, easy-to-use pumps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

So rich and thick! Highly recommended!

Reviewer3359541님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This lotion is so thick and rich; a little goes a long way. Also, it is making my skin so very soft and smooth. It does have a light floral scent. I am used to using unscented, so it was a lot for me at first. However, the scent is not bothersome to my allergies.

Рекомендую!

Reviewer2089201님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent body lotion! And what flavor! I put it right after a shower and I have wonderful skin moisturizing and soft to the touch. I recommend!

great product

Reviewer1601797님께서 May 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect lotion - nice, light, pleasant smell. Excellent price/performace

All Giovanni lotions

Reviewer1822306님께서 Mar 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this lotion everyday and I have different ones,it makes my skin soft and it sinks in rather fast.Now that it is winter my skin really is dry,but I don't have dry skin all day when I apply this lotion on in the morning.It is worth the price and it does so much more than those lotions you buy in the store,which costs so much more,great product!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

EllEll님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good, but not especial

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fresh smell, absorbs quickly, perfectly moisturized.

fvdfvfbvfvb님께서 Aug 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Свежий запах, впитывается быстро, отлично увлажняет.

Muy buena

Reviewer2731847님께서 Jan 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

hidrata muy bien sin ser pegajosa y el olor es muy bueno y sutil. Repetiría.

Lovely smell

5120013403600191402님께서 Apr 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like the smell of this product. It is very natural and you can wear this body lotion at the same time you are wearing perfume.

Highly recommend

iirisa님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pleasant and unostentatious smell; good texture - absorbs immediately; really makes the skin soft. Great product at a great price!

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품