장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩5,828 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)

colitis cure for family

Reviewer2899561님께서 Jan 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Myself, father, uncle, and mother all have different degrees of Colitis. I was in the middle of a bad UC flare up and was taking steroid enemas, Prednisone pills, Asacol (till it made my hair start falling out), and switched back to old faithful Azulfidine, but still could not kick this episode. So I researched alternative and natural cures. I bought us each 1 bottle of this brand. After taking 2 capsules 3 times a day during my flare up, in 3 days I noticed a big difference and in 5 days not just mine but all of our forms of colitis were gone. We have all remained in remission ever since; dropping all medications. I can't remember the last time I had to run to the bathroom or always stay near one. Now I just take 2 per day as a maintenance dose. But remember the active ingredient is not so much water soluble, its oil soluble, so take it with either flax/krill/fish/algae oil gel cap simultaneously for max absorption.

First time user

5345718953052452753님께서 Feb 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first time taking Turmeric. I take one capsule a day. I'm feeling positive effects from just one a day. I recommend you choose an organic version because there is no human intervention like radiating the spice.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2719099님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

First time using no comment yet.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품