KO

₩16,556

₩22,979

할인금액: ₩6,423 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

They work fast! Instant flu relief!

PurplePegasus님께서 Dec 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a virus, I've been feeling unwell, very weak and mentally confused. I took 1 cap as soon as my package arrived tonight. I felt immediate relief. Right away I felt myself coming back inside my body, being more present mentally and having more stamina, no longer struggling to stand. I took 3 more as the night progressed, each time I feel more strength. I highly recommend these. I already ordered 2 other products from this brand and can't wait to try them. I also ordered Madre Labs C since there was a combo promo, and that will be a nice support to GOL raw C, but having tried Madre C previously (and it's a good product), I'd say the GOL raw C wins hands down. Please note: stock up while the weather is cold. These are raw and I would not trust them to travel for days in the back of a hot truck in the summer. You won't have a problem with smells or potency now.

Immune system supplement

Reviewer1066353님께서 Sep 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe that vitamin C derived from whole and raw organic foods is better than vitamin C in ascorbic acid form since it is gentle to our digestive system. This is also a great way to strengthen our immune system against the influenza, especially the much dreaded swine flu. Although this is an excellent product since it also contains live enzymes, I think that its potency falls a little short compared to vitamin C in sodium ascorbate form, which is also gentle to the body that it can be administered intravenously. I recommend this product to individuals who prefer raw and organic supplements.

Great Product.

Reviewer1399782님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy on the system. I sprinkle these on my food.

WONDERFUL

SassySingaporean님께서 Apr 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Left me feeling alert and energised throught the day. Good to know that they have used wholesome organic vegetables to make this and kept it in its RAW form.

So far, good results

Reviewer2694630님께서 Sep 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find GOL on par with New Chapter, and sometimes (depending on what you need) even better. For Vitamin C, this is a good one. Becaise it's food based and a veggie cap. I don't trust hard caps because the absorption rate is low. One of the top brands on the market for Vit. "C"

Great price and....

Reviewer2207397님께서 Dec 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that this Vitamin C does not come from ascorbic acid. The downside is that it smells and puts off a garlic taste going down and sometimes that lingers. I am just not used to that in a vitamin C supplement. Yes, garlic is the queen/king of remedies. Maybe I should just get used to it. Great food-based product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1627174님께서 Apr 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love all the Garden of Life products I have tried. This one as well.

Food source of vitamin C

Reviewer1861584님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this C because it is a food source of vitamin C and contains no fillers. I rated it a 4 because of the garlic, an antibiotic. I don't want to endanger my internal environment by taking antibiotics daily.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Quality, Organic Whole Food Vitamins.

thesvetlana님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this brand. I switched to all organic whole food vitamins and minerals for proper absorption. The human body will not properly recognize and metabolize synthetic vitamins. These work great!

raw

Reviewer1197808님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

our best c