KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

I won't buy again

5531512922916524427님께서 Jan 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't like these vitamins they make me feel a bit lightheaded. Almost like I had a drink and I get a slight headache. Won't buy them ag ain.

Excellent

Reviewer2087439님께서 Sep 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great wholefood source of vitamin c. Was looking for a vitamin c supplement to take while i'm pregnant and this was one of the best in capsules on iherb. It doesn't have any fillers so that is another reason I chose this product. I was a bit surprised how big the capsules are when i opened the bottle, but they are easily swallowed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

They work fast! Instant flu relief!

PurplePegasus님께서 Dec 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a virus, I've been feeling unwell, very weak and mentally confused. I took 1 cap as soon as my package arrived tonight. I felt immediate relief. Right away I felt myself coming back inside my body, being more present mentally and having more stamina, no longer struggling to stand. I took 3 more as the night progressed, each time I feel more strength. I highly recommend these. I already ordered 2 other products from this brand and can't wait to try them. I also ordered Madre Labs C since there was a combo promo, and that will be a nice support to GOL raw C, but having tried Madre C previously (and it's a good product), I'd say the GOL raw C wins hands down. Please note: stock up while the weather is cold. These are raw and I would not trust them to travel for days in the back of a hot truck in the summer. You won't have a problem with smells or potency now.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent C complex

Reviewer2756192님께서 Nov 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This C is a little bit pricier than most but you get what you pay for, it's balanced with co-factors and bioflavoniods. This C has no magnesium stearate.

Good Product

CindyW님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that it's raw and a whole food, organic product. Between this product and other Garden of Life products, I never get sick anymore!

WONDERFUL

SassySingaporean님께서 Apr 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Left me feeling alert and energised throught the day. Good to know that they have used wholesome organic vegetables to make this and kept it in its RAW form.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Real food support!

5464775429700613212님께서 Aug 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product feels right in my body. It's good health insurance!

couldn't open it

Reviewer1978677님께서 Aug 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product had one of the worst "child"-proof caps I've ever encountered. I had to take it to a neighbor to open it, and even HE had problems. Apparently this company doesn't think people with arthritis, repetitive motion problems, weak hands (or with the bottle I received even strong hands) have any business using their product. I'll certainly never buy it again.

Love this product!

4693401861306231067님께서 Aug 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This multivitamin gives me energy. Very happy with this Garden of life product. I would strongly recommend.

Very good!

sweetheart님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a real quality product with no nasty fillers. I like most GOL-products and this was as good as the others. Very fresh as always!

상품 1-10 중 전체 39 상품