KO

iHerb 상품평

₩61,606

₩85,561

할인금액: ₩23,955 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is good start if you want to switch from synthetic vitamins to natural food based vitamins. The dosages for this product may appear somewhat low. However, it is highly bioavailable, you might be even getting more what you can absorb from synthetic vitamin. Food based vitamins are non-toxic and excess amount are simply discarded by the body. On the other hand, excess synthetic vitamins are often stored in the body and can be toxic. Food based vitamins are not isolated in nature and its cofactors help to further enhanced the potency. It is nice that the product contains all 8 strains of Vitamin E and other strains of carotenoids though the weight is very low. Another thing to note is that it contains 20mg of 21 raw organic fruit & vegetarian blends which is less than 1mg per fruit/vegetable + 425 mcg CoQ10. If there are any macronutrients in there, it is probably insignificant imo. It also contains significant amount of immune support factors. The amount of some nutrients are based on the 100% daily value which is highly inaccurate since the daily value actually refers to the daily amount needed in order to provide deficiency, not the daily amount for optimum nutrition. Pricewise, it is relatively reasonable as it can last for 2 months. If you can afford, I would highly recommend that you upgrade to higher doses of vitamins such as Pure Synergy Men from The Synergy Company for even more benefits. As long as you are not peeing yellowish (due to Vitamin B), you can be sure that your body has yet to reach optimum nutrition level! The capsules are vegan, not big and easy to swallow. I like that there is no flow agents/binders/fillers used in this product. You can really smell from the capsules that are food based and there is no synthetic smell. Note that it may contain soy so people with allergies to it should avoid. Overall, this product serves well enough if budget is a constraint. I feel like I have more energy and am more alert, as compared to taking synthetic vitamin. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great complex

4906872613848574448님께서 Jan 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Felt myself better during winter season. Would recommend those vitamins. They ease my stamina and I use my toilet more often. But without any extremes. Felling of lightness in the stomach while using them twice a day.

Good quality product

Reviewer1168101님께서 Sep 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has used this product for over a year and he feels good and has a lot of energy.

Wholesome Healthy Ingredients

Reviewer2607044님께서 Feb 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love these vitamins. It's great taking something that is raw and real food, something your body can digest easily and naturally. I feel better since taking these.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great men's vitamin - non synthetic and natural!

Reviewer1793751님께서 Apr 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a challenge to find a men's vitamin my husband will take daily. He remarked with just a few days of taking these how great he feels. I can only believe that the raw, natural and non synthetic vitamins are of great benefit to him. He works hard at a physically taxing job and needs all the help he can get. The capsules are easy to swallow (not huge), no dangerous food colorings or additives and we have the peace of mind knowing it is gluten, soy and casein free.

Great product

Reviewer2252051님께서 Oct 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Garden of Life multi vitamin for over a year. It has no fillers or binders and I take them reguraly and foudn my energy level has increased.

Husband likes this product

mygreathealth님께서 Nov 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Part of my husband's daily vitamin plan. He sometimes moans about taking so many (2 tablets divided in 2 doses per day) but then he very rarely gets sick compared with his peers!

Husband likes these!

Reviewer2080459님께서 Jan 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband feels the difference when he uses these vitamins, more energy, better immunity and elimination.

Half the price

Reviewer2156323님께서 Jan 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is double the size as I get in Canada for the same price-effectively half the price. I love that it is a raw food source vitamin and that it doesn't just use the most stable form of each vitamin but rather contains a broad spectrum.

WONDERFUL!

5625657342130073188님께서 Jul 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for this all natural multi vitamin. This is much better on my digestive system than other synthetic vitamins. Wonderful product, high quality, highly bio-available vitamins. Thank you

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품