KO

iHerb 상품평

₩48,065

₩66,756

할인금액: ₩18,691 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Impressed

Reviewer3300081님께서 Apr 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used the Grow Bone product for for three months and had good results. My t-score was -2.5 and went to -0.9 in using heel bone density. I am impressed. I'd like to know how long I should stay on it.

Very pleased

Reviewer2441465님께서 Feb 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a 63 yr old woman that had the bones of a 85 yr old woman 2 years ago. From being lactose intolerant to having chemo for cancer...I went from pretty normal to osteoporosis. After taking reclast I V one time, and this two bottle formula for around 18 months my bone density is close to normal range again. I am in the osteopenia stage now. I just seen my Dr. this week, and he was amazed. He said that the reclast I V that I took would have helped me, but not nearly this much. He gave me an A++ for what I have been doing to help myself, which included this supplement, exercise, walking, lifting weights, and eating better. I would highly recommend this product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Amazing. it really works...

5656062526974601721님께서 May 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

WOW......i cannot believe how well this product works. If you want to grow bone and increase your bone health...this is the ultimate product. Worth EVERY penny. I have tried all the bone health supplements on the market..none compare even a little to this! I took this for 4 months, followed the instructions and the results are truly shocking and amazing. And this comes after just 4 months. It is suggested to be on this for 6 months. very very pleased.

plant based calcium

Reviewer3236624님께서 Feb 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking this fairly regularly. I have not done any tests or anything. I do feel like I am getting more Magnesium and I like that this product comes from plants. It seems that my skin is doing better with adequate calcium.

very good

Reviewer1340097님께서 Oct 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After 6 months of using this product, I had a dexascan (2 years after my last dexascan), and my doctor said my bone density had increased slightly. At least it's going in the right direction.

Works well!

Reviewer2303723님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We like this product. We had some pain issues in our joints and they have gone away with the use of this product. Wish it were cheaper as you have to take so many but we try to spread them out and take only 3 a day every other day.

osteoporosis sufferer

Reviewer1154556님께서 Jul 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easily digestible - Following instructions has resulted in a slight improvement in my dexa scan. I hope Bone Grow works for you.

satisified so far

Reviewer2251475님께서 Jan 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken the product for 2 months with no problem. I eat something adequate before taking the calcium, I take the Growth Factor S on an empty stomach as soon as I get home from work. I am looking forward to my DEXA scan after 6 months on product. I sleep much for deeply & longer as an added benefit. I am quite satisfied with the product & will post my bonescan results in a few more months, THAT will be the true test.

plant based calcium

Hippocrates님께서 May 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using these products on a daily basis per directions! I will tell you in another 18 months if it works & really "stimulate bone growth" with the repeat of bone scan!! Like it because it's based on raw foods! Can't give a 5* as I do not yet know....

i have no idea

4653269257629470491님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

no clue