KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

it is a protein bar, after all

Reviewer3033335님께서 Feb 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This bar is very "chocolaty" and it's consistency is very dense (similar to a powerbar) and chewey. It is a better choice than a multitude of bars out there, especially since it does not contain junk protein like soy, but it is not particularly tasty IMHO.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

beware the changes to this bar

Reviewer3278266님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The recipe for these bars has been modified. The new packaging says "improved taste." I loved the chewy quality of the original bars. These now have an entirely new texture that is not nearly as satisfying.

Not so great

Reviewer2861035님께서 Mar 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

VERY tough and chewy. Had to follow with a hot cup of tea to get the sticky black stuff off my teeth. Certainly cannot eat as a quick lunch at my desk at work. Also, not to thrilled with the flavor. They do satisfy your hunger, but I will not be ordering again. I will look for a different protein/meal replacement bar instead.

these are okay

Reviewer1388769님께서 Apr 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

...better than some, worse than others. The more you chew them, the better. I don't think I will buy them again.

Just another protein bar

Reviewer3061810님께서 Oct 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep looking for something high protein without that same stick texture or odd aftertaste. Unfortunately, this isn't it.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품