KO

상품 1-5 중 전체 37 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

love this

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1357325님께서 Mar 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this fiber blend--it is organic--gentle on the tummy--detoxing-and it always works--never gets "stuck" and cause cramps and bloating--excellent for those of you who have IBS and sensitive digestion like me--For IBS-- I use this in the morning and the Clear Fiber product which is 100% organic acacia fiber--in the evening--and drink lots of water--good luck

Great stuff!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2880670님께서 Oct 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor told me to take this to help detoxify my body but I have had an unexpexted side effect. It has vastly improved the IBS I have suffered from for the last 25 years. I haven't been taking it long enough to be able to determine whether or not it's helping with the detox.

Refrigerate this product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1599768님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Contrary to what the pkg says, this must be refrigerated. I kept it in a cool dry place but after about a month it turned bitter in taste. The flaxseed in this product is not defatted, thus when kept at room temperature, even in a cool room, it wll go rancid. Bottom line: this stuff tastes okay but if you buy keep it in the frig. For myself, i prefer Floralax, which uses defatted flaxseed as well as wheat bran and psyllium.

strong flavor = disappointed

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1873605님께서 Jul 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is unappealing in every way. In a fruit, protein powder and juice smoothie, or in any beverage, the pea soup taste comes through, the texture is a presence, plus this product does NOT work well as compared to others. I found no special detox qualities and do NOT recommend this.

Good fiber prod.

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1052411님께서 Aug 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Chose this fiber because it doesn't have psyllium and it doesn't have sweeteners or other "flavorings." Also because it can be used indefinitely, not just for 30 days like some "cleansing" products. The label mentions DetoxFiber's ingredients don't allow "reabsorption." I can't verify or disprove that claim, but it's the only product I found that mentioned that feature. Other reviewers have noted the "earthy" taste: that's true, but it's not unpleasant. In a smoothie or shake, it doesn't affect the taste or texture. In water only, it doesn't stay mixed; you have to keep stirring. I put it in a morning protein shake with just fruit, water and prot. powder. In the evening, just fruit, water and DetoxFiber, that keeps it mixed in. I plan to contnue buying this product.

상품 1-5 중 전체 37 상품