KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Ok

4684119592037684047님께서 May 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste, even if it is mixed with water. The texture could be strange at first, but you'll get used to it. It helps digestion and gives you additional fiber. Great supplement if you have a day where you don't get enough fruits et veggies.

k

5663584568712577038님께서 Jul 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes terrible, but does the job

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for digestion! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwell님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This blend tastes okay and is easy to drink. I use it to help get my fiber in and help with digestion. I really like this product and always keep it in stock. I blend it with only 1/2c water and follow it with more.

Great!

Reviewer1818116님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very gentle and nice! Feels great before breakfast!!

Garden of Life, DetoxiFiber

ChooseHealth님께서 Apr 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As all Garden of Life products this one is very good.

Excellent

Reviewer1174384님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I use this product regularly and it is gentle and very effective. The taste is mild. I particularly like it with apple or cranberry juice. My husband (who is not very "green" with foods") takes it with just water.

Refrigerate this product

Reviewer1599768님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Contrary to what the pkg says, this must be refrigerated. I kept it in a cool dry place but after about a month it turned bitter in taste. The flaxseed in this product is not defatted, thus when kept at room temperature, even in a cool room, it wll go rancid. Bottom line: this stuff tastes okay but if you buy keep it in the frig. For myself, i prefer Floralax, which uses defatted flaxseed as well as wheat bran and psyllium.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works great

Reviewer3336206님께서 Mar 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used as a daily maintenance program, this product helps keep you regular and will aid in the detoxification of your digestive system. The only improvement I would make is to make it taste better.

Garden of Life, DetoxiFiber

Reviewer3005295님께서 Feb 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My doctor recommended this.

Reviewer1550531님께서 Jan 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended this to remove toxins and heavy metals. It is great for preventing constipation.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품