KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Worked well with the Martha Vinyard detox program

Reviewer3057291님께서 May 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I decided to do the Martha Vinyard diet detox and they offer these products on their website. I ordered from iHerb instead and recieved my delivery waaaaaay faster than those who ordered from MV. A lot of Martha Vinyard discussion board poster's said they did not like the flavor of this drink but I really do. I like to heat it up and drink it warm. Tastes like tomoato soup.

MMM...MMM...GOOD!!!

Reviewer2684042님께서 Feb 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I HAVE USED OTHER FLAVOR 'GARDEN GREENS', AND WAS NEVER CRAZY ABOUT THE TASTE. HOWEVER, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE ZESTY TOMATO... <3 IT IS DELICIOUS! I PREPARE IT BOTH HOT AND COLD. I WILL BUY THIS PRODUCT, AGAIN...

Green Power

Reviewer1000014님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great taste. very good combination of ingredients. outstanding product. All my greens daily needs in a smoothie

Another Great Product

chacho님께서 May 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product but you need to mix it with something that will give a nice taste to it otherwise its not a nice tasting favor but good for the body.

VegeSplash

Reviewer1132012님께서 May 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product and provides you with your daily vegetables. It really has improved the look of my skin.

Love this product

5022640266748722491님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I first tried this product a few years ago, when I was doing a 21 day weight lose program. It make the whole program work for me. I have tried to order the product, but it seems to be out of stock a lot.

Good Supplement

Reviewer1994047님께서 Nov 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my least favorite out of the Garden Greens I have tried. However, it is a good drink and you get your veggies. It's just like the name says spicey tomato-wise. I would get this over plain flavor any day, but it's just not my fav. I take this one with water like all of the GG's products I take daily.

Horrid tasting

5243134238506953257님께서 Sep 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Horrible taste. Would not repurchase.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품