KO

고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Garden Greens, AcaiSplash, Energizing Mixed Berry Drink Mix, 23.5 oz (669 g)

Reviewer2121816님께서 Nov 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent for fighting colds and energy booster. unfortunately it has been out of stock for a few months now and despite all the notices for product arrivals month after month the stock has yet to arrive. numerous emails have been sent to iherb but there has been no response whatsoever, have been generally pleased with the service until now. If iherb has discontinued retailing this product it would be appreciated if someone could let the customers know. I have been asking this question for the last 3 months.

i didn't like it,

Reviewer1413752님께서 Jul 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i guess its healthy, i dont know, but the taste if not that good... its like a non natural flavor, looks like a chew gum mix of flavors, also its quite grainy, not fine powder, it take a while stiring in the watter to fully dissolve, also it as some clear grainy things inside that looks like refined sugar, i have no idea what this is, it just has that look, but sugar is not in the ingredient list, so don't worry, i expected a better flavor to be honest... more natural... i should had take again AÇAI from madrelabs, it tastes much better

AcaiSplash

5334262866883261062님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really love the flavour of the AcaiSplash which I started using to offset the taste of my greens powder in my breakfast shake. Since using this( chia and lecithin is also added), I have improved my pH levels, had more energy and lost 10kg. Without the AcaiSplash this would not have happened as it tastes really nice and is full of antioxidants.

won't buy again

Reviewer1241885님께서 May 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one has a great smell and a nice taste. I don't feel too energised, but it's a good substitute for a "wake-up" coffee. Unfortunately it gives me horrible gases, so I won't buy again.

Energy!

5065267227583923065님께서 Jan 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this drink when I am spinning/biking.....and I feel more energize......I can do more....

Actually tastes good

Reviewer2269404님께서 Jul 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am really picky when it comes to these kinds of "drinks". If I can't get it down its worthless to me. Well, not only can I get it down, but it tastes great!

Delicious!

ShelleyP님께서 Apr 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This fruit mix tastes really good without being excessively sweet. I add it to my lunchtime protein shake and it really makes it delicious. It's also quite reasonably priced compared to many comparable products. The ingredients are sound and it tastes and feels healthy and fresh. Definitely recommended!

Super Acai

Reviewer2763932님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very tasty and energetic!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Acai Greatness

Reviewer1000014님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

All your antioxidants in a glass. Powerful combo. Great taste. One of the last true Berry mixes around

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Garden Greens, AcaiSplash Energizing Mixed Berry Drink

Reviewer2467548님께서 Sep 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Thank you.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품