KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

berry drinks

Reviewer2231859님께서 Oct 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tasted a few and this is the best tasting and it has all the OR AC value you need in a berry drink.

Love it!

Reviewer1232287님께서 Oct 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT TASTE! Seemingly vegan product! Product has ORAC value. Probably should keep the stored product very dry (don't put a wet spoon in the container) to preserve its potency.

Belinda from Singapore

Reviewer1392891님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had ordered it in third times. It is really a good product to buy. When I drink it in the morning, I feel more alert and concentrate. Thank for iherb.

Acai Greatness

Reviewer1000014님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

All your antioxidants in a glass. Powerful combo. Great taste. One of the last true Berry mixes around

Super Acai

Reviewer2763932님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very tasty and energetic!!!

Actually tastes good

Reviewer2269404님께서 Jul 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am really picky when it comes to these kinds of "drinks". If I can't get it down its worthless to me. Well, not only can I get it down, but it tastes great!

Garden Greens, AcaiSplash Energizing Mixed Berry Drink

Reviewer2467548님께서 Sep 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Thank you.

garden greens,BerrySplash,Mixed Berry with Acai

Reviewer2238468님께서 Aug 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best drink I have drank to have my daily vitamins, feeling better every day that goes by, since I started drinking it with the Hawaiin Punch Hi-C juice.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I would not go a day with out it

Reviewer1138928님께서 Nov 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This berry mix is luscious.

Reviewer2814882님께서 Dec 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

One morning I put this in my smoothie with the Garden of Life organic greens and it just knocked me out how good it tasted. I use it some mornings, alternating with cacao powder in my green smoothies. What a delight. It's not gritty like some of the other powders. Very pleasant aftertaste. Well, I frankly just love it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품