KO

₩12,405

₩17,726

할인금액: ₩5,321 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good Product.

SmartHealth님께서 Mar 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has even ratio on three components also low dose compared to others. Less smelly stools and better digestive system. i give it to my kids. Perfect support

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good product, will definitely order again

4669693988845461808님께서 May 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with this Triphala,i buy it to alleviate the constipation problem due to the underactive thyroid, it has stable cleansing (even my skin became clearer) effect on me and i feel more emotionally balanced (is this dosha balance?). Formerly i ordered Triphala delivery from India (Baidyanath company i think is the best) which was too expensive. Gaia's Tri is just same wonderfully effective as the Indian authentic.

Love this product

Healthconsciousconsumer님께서 Dec 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is an herb that balances the doshas, if you are into Aryuvedic Medicine. Very high in vitamin C, and helps to cleanse the liver. It encourages peristalsis in the colon for gentle elimination. It also helps with oral health, and you can get it as an oral rinse (from a different brand). My dental hygienist commented the fabulous condition of my mouth; no bleeding gums, hardly any plaque! She wanted to know what I was doing differently! This is a miraculous product, and is a must-have in my cupboard all the time!

Did nothing

Malina님께서 Jul 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so disappointed with this product. Planetary Herbals triphala is MUCH better. This one gave no effect at all to me. I even took 2 capsules 2 times a day, but still nothing.

High vitamin C

CoolinArizona님께서 Jan 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I stumbled on this product quite by accident and love it. I researched triphala on line with all it's benefits. Iam experimenting with it through this winter months when allergies are prevelant.I noticed since taking it that a cold sore I had recently, healed in2 days and never blistered up. Gaia herb's are the purest and best, so I would recommend this product to anyone.

no effect

Reviewer2492424님께서 Oct 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

worked up to 6 a day now and still have seen no effect whatsoever