장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩5,177 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)

Did nothing

Malina님께서 Jul 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so disappointed with this product. Planetary Herbals triphala is MUCH better. This one gave no effect at all to me. I even took 2 capsules 2 times a day, but still nothing.

Good Product.

SmartHealth님께서 Mar 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has even ratio on three components also low dose compared to others. Less smelly stools and better digestive system. i give it to my kids. Perfect support

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good product, will definitely order again

4669693988845461808님께서 May 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with this Triphala,i buy it to alleviate the constipation problem due to the underactive thyroid, it has stable cleansing (even my skin became clearer) effect on me and i feel more emotionally balanced (is this dosha balance?). Formerly i ordered Triphala delivery from India (Baidyanath company i think is the best) which was too expensive. Gaia's Tri is just same wonderfully effective as the Indian authentic.

High vitamin C

CoolinArizona님께서 Jan 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I stumbled on this product quite by accident and love it. I researched triphala on line with all it's benefits. Iam experimenting with it through this winter months when allergies are prevelant.I noticed since taking it that a cold sore I had recently, healed in2 days and never blistered up. Gaia herb's are the purest and best, so I would recommend this product to anyone.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품