KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Great!

24 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2697166님께서 Oct 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was on levoxyl for ten years and thought I would be on the drug for the rest of my life. Well, for three years now I have been taking this product and I am doing amazingly well!!!! I went to several alternative doctors and no-one ever wanted to get me off the drug. I just made up my mind one day that I could do it and i began cutting down - eventually switching over to the Gaia thyroid support. I am writing this for people that may think it is not possible - to give them hope. : )

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Lineage of hypothyroidism nipped in the bud

17 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2585063님께서 Aug 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I, like all the women before me as far back as my mother can remember, suffer from hypothyroidism. I am not severe; just mild to moderate. This product picks me up and dusts me off. I find that when I exercise and take this supplement, I can lose weight and keep it off. My hair is no longer falling out in handfuls on a daily basis, and my body temp is not so low that my existence as a living being is in question. This product works for me. Gaia herbs work for me.

Excellent product

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3218494님께서 Nov 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product lowered my TSH level from 5.3 (many doctors will start thyroid meds at 5 and over) to 2.1 in 3 months. Really works, highly recommended and iHerb has the best price.

Excellent

18 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1608715님께서 Nov 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a severe case of hypothyroidism. My autoimmune system was extremely low. I've been taking Lthyroxine for a year and felt some better but still no energy, hair falling, nails breaking, itching etc. Just could not work in the same capacity. Upon taking thyroid support for four months now, I immediately felt more energy, improvement in my memory, hair stop falling etc. I couldn't believe how normal I was feeling. I recommend it!! No joke its an excellent product.

Excellent formula!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2224245님께서 Apr 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gaia herbs are of the highest quality, and this product has helped me heal my thyroid, along with iodine supplementation and acetyl-L-tyrosine.

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품