KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

very good system

4769635402371996246님께서 Apr 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice system that works :)

Haven't used yet.

Reviewer1393699님께서 May 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Will come back to review when I've enjoyed the product. Fast shipping as always, iHerb! If like other Gaia Herb products, will be great quality & effective.

Gaia Cleanse

5648387673396274272님께서 Apr 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was a pretty easy cleanse to do and a great price. I feel like it did what it was supposed to do as I was having some liver and gall bladder issues and after doing the cleanse, they are working good again. I was hoping for more help with moving lymph as I'm having some problems with that. I think it may be a little better, but not completely resolved again. I would definitely use this cleanse again, and probably will in the near future.

parasite cleanse too.

4634986286167495036님께서 Jan 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this product helped with my parasites problem too! Excellent! I only wish the Liver Cleanse was sold separately because i can make my own Cleanse Fiber

really good!!

5758236006556406598님께서 Feb 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good quality

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great quality product - intense!!

Reviewer3092624님께서 Jan 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am going easy with this product. Taking 1 pill. It really works.

Product OK

MarieMR님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not notice much with this cleanse.

Ok product

Reviewer1362456님께서 Feb 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Supreme Cleanse is a Great Product!!

4860938380888792361님께서 Oct 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product!!! I have tried other cleanses in the past, but am pretty sensitive and they have all made me sick. This cleanse is differant, it is very gentle, but very effective. I would recomend this cleanse for anyone, and everyone to try. I will be using this cleanse for many years. Thanks GAIA HERBS.

Easy, great cleanse

5740397895137962796님께서 May 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cleanse is easy to follow. Be sure to follow the recommended food list. I did not experience any cramping of gut as it is a gentle cleanse. I liked the fact it also cleans the liver and deep cells in the system. From the medications I have taken I needed to remove any left over trace in my body. I was able to see in the poop things that I know I had not eaten in awhile so it does clean good. I did experience some slight nausea which is common as toxins exit your body. That is really a good sign that the colon is cleaning and allowing the body to repair the damage from stool stoppage. I choice this brand since I am also doing some Qi gong for my body. You will not regret trying this brand

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품