KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

This has been a wonder for my husband

Reviewer1741300님께서 Apr 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is bipolar and much more. This has helped him tremendously in his bad times. I do not know where we would be without it. It has given him some mental stability he did not have before this product. He said with the very first dose, whatever that is you are giving me give me more. I do not want to be without it. This is much better than using drugs.

Great Product

Reviewer2917628님께서 May 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product that does wonders for the mood...just be careful of photosensitivity and burning, if you are light skinned...

Like Zoloft without the Nasty Side Effects

Reviewer2096949님께서 Apr 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for years with excellent results.It is a nice, gentle anti-anxiety herb for everyday use. It takes the edge off of edgy and great for the season blues. It won't get you through a divorce but it will keep you from going nuts in traffic. It just makes me happier. I recommend the Phyto-Caps.The raw powder takes a lot more pills for the same effect. Good luck and remember to breathe.

Most Effective

Reviewer1393934님께서 Feb 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most effective St John's Wort I've ever tried, and I've tried a fair few. The alteration in mood is almost immediate, and it's quite strong. I highly recommend this product.

Real help

4622318180776128311님께서 Jan 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been suffering from depression and insomnia, but not anymore- thanks to Gaia st Johns wort! About the dosage: I am quite fine With one capsule once a day. That's enough for me, more than that makes me "High". Going to continue With This great product from Our mother Nature!

St. John's wort

4763667843259907657님께서 Sep 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product!! Results seen even before 1st bottle completed.

Good Product

Reviewer2144952님께서 Apr 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well.

Excelent Produt....Recomended

5536571728331569618님께서 Jul 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Good Product...Recomended

EXCELLENT

Reviewer2840919님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was recommended for me as I contracted Bell's Palsey. It eventually disappears on its own but apparently St. John's Wart helps. Can't say if it did or didn't but after two weeks, most of the symptoms are gone. Plus it is all natural - great product.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품