KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,417

₩29,407

할인금액: ₩9,991 (34% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Adrenal Fatigue

Reviewer1929791님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really works for extreme exhaustion and is not hard on the body like caffine; it actually nourishes the adrenals. It took a few days for me to notice a difference and after a few weeks a BIG difference. I combine this with Rhodiola and Cordyceps and feel like the three help me as much as prescription antidepressants for my mood.

Helped with adrenal fatigue

Reviewer1063977님께서 Apr 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probably some of the best ashwagandha I've ever taken. I was a fatigued nervous wreck from my symptoms of leaky gut but after taking this consistently for a month I could really tell a difference. I was waking up with energy and my low blood sugar was radically improved. I will continue to take this as long as I see benefits.

Most potent ashwagandha supplement

Reviewer2664078님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for well over a month. I love this product it really is a stress-buster to say the least. I now am more calm, yet motivated and energetic.

love this

Reviewer1360101님께서 Mar 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a superb herb which I have been using for 6 weeks or so and have noticed a big improvement in my stress levels, ,feel it helps to keep me focussed also. top marks! :)

I love this!

5680244445204684826님께서 Jul 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just take 1 every morning - does the trick!

Great!

5278208926656040651님께서 Feb 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just what the doctor ordered!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

i am taking this for adrenal fatigue

Reviewer2674658님께서 Apr 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

i am taking this for adrenal fatigue, one at night, this is the best quality form of this herb.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품