KO

다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품

Gaia Holy Basil Lief

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5384188616918733157님께서 Sep 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gaia Holy Basil Lief is the magic I need to keep from letting every little thing stress me out. I have tried other brands and they do not work at all or hardly at all. I was told to try Gaia's brand and it was like magic.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Helps me sleep all night long

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3174484님께서 Nov 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have developed a great way to sleep all night long. I take 2 Holy Basil Capsules before bed and leave two more out on the counter to take around 2, 3, or 4 am. I have taken as many as four caps at a time but this approach seems to work better for me - not all at once. I do take these during the days if I notice that my hands are a little shaky or I feel 'too rushed'. My husband now follows the same protocol that I do and he likes it too.

Holy Basil

5754836188627309811님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love it. I bought it to help clean congestion from my head and it works great. it also has rosemaryy acid in it for the brain--and I like that part too--good product.

Effective but..

juniper님께서 Oct 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It was effective at reducing my anxiety but active ingredients gave me heartburn.

Works Ok

4880909386054589442님께서 May 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to be very subtle in reducing acute anxiety, however it takes the edge off and does a reasonable job of reducing overall stress.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품