KO

₩39,073

₩55,824

할인금액: ₩16,750 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Gaia Holy Basil Lief

5384188616918733157님께서 Sep 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gaia Holy Basil Lief is the magic I need to keep from letting every little thing stress me out. I have tried other brands and they do not work at all or hardly at all. I was told to try Gaia's brand and it was like magic.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps me sleep all night long

Reviewer3174484님께서 Nov 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have developed a great way to sleep all night long. I take 2 Holy Basil Capsules before bed and leave two more out on the counter to take around 2, 3, or 4 am. I have taken as many as four caps at a time but this approach seems to work better for me - not all at once. I do take these during the days if I notice that my hands are a little shaky or I feel 'too rushed'. My husband now follows the same protocol that I do and he likes it too.

Holy Basil

5754836188627309811님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love it. I bought it to help clean congestion from my head and it works great. it also has rosemaryy acid in it for the brain--and I like that part too--good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for treating insomnia issues - related to adrenal exhaustion!!

4872474928077949383님께서 Sep 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is good value for a liquid capsule herbal supplement. It is far potent than standard dry capsule herbs. Taken in the evening before bed, or earlier on, you can literally feel the cortisol leaving your system! I can't recommend this supplement highly enough - it's great!

Effective but..

juniper님께서 Oct 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It was effective at reducing my anxiety but active ingredients gave me heartburn.

Works Ok

4880909386054589442님께서 May 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to be very subtle in reducing acute anxiety, however it takes the edge off and does a reasonable job of reducing overall stress.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품