KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Great for Hypertension

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2887491님께서 Apr 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great supplement for my high blood pressure. Whenever, I feel it rising in the day I take 4 and immediately all tension subsides. I have an additional negative observation however... this supplement makes me and my mother retain water in the ankles and feet. Everybody is different but I just wanted users to watch out for possible water retention during use.

Life Saver!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1697897님께서 Jun 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has been taking this for about 11 years now, and no longer has high blood pressure. My sister in law, who is a Naturopath, N.D., specifically recommended Gaia Hawthorne Supreme for his high blood pressure. He had been taking it for a few months when he went in for his yearly check up, The nurse took his blood pressure and he told her that something was wrong to take it again. After three times he realized that it was lower and I know we have the hawthorne to thank for that. We highly recommend it!! iHerb is great too!!!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Helped to reduce my blood pressure

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1001175님께서 Jun 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always had a normal blood pressure, and was shocked when it all of a sudden was around 140/100. Within 3 weeks of taking this supplement from Gaia, my blood pressure is close to 120/80. I will continue using it.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Heart health, mild heart failure

Reviewer1055106님께서 Dec 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Long term supplementation with hawthorn is beneficial to the heart and can improve cardiac output according to science. I have heart failure with preserved ejection fraction and take hawthorn, hibiscus and coQ10 to improve my condition. I feel a lot better since I started taking these and other heart healthy substances.

Hawthorn

Reviewer2068175님께서 Jul 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking it for heart palpitations, seems working.

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품