KO

iHerb 상품평

₩22,734

₩34,981

할인금액: ₩12,247 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Echinacea Supreme

Reviewer2586739님께서 Sep 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product at a great price. We use this product whenever the cold is almost going to hit one of us. I feel it works great in keeping the immune system up to help ward off colds and flu bugs.

Strenghthen your immune system

Reviewer3206882님께서 Nov 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found this product to be effective in shortening or completely preventing upper respiratory viruses if taken at the first symptom. I have had consistent success with this product as opposed to other echinacea products I have tried.

Echinacea Supreme, 60 Liquid Filled Capsules

Reviewer2999656님께서 Feb 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We had very good response on our order. We have ordered before and had a good response. I cannot recommend Echinacea Supreme enough, IT REALLY WORKS and I have tried many other cold remedies and have had nothing that has worked.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for people who don't like the taste of Echinacea.

Reviewer1156637님께서 Apr 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Convenient. I give this to my kids, who don't like the taste of it, and I take the Gaia Herbs' Echinacea Supreme in tincture form in warm water bc I love the taste. Sometimes, I use both the capsule and the tincture so that I can get a variety of potentcies.

great product

Reviewer2276157님께서 May 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

my husband didn't like the tincture so i bought this. he is a true believer now. i like that it has no additives.

Excellent

Reviewer1161236님께서 Jul 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product

Gaia Herbs, Echinacea Supreme,

Reviewer2946881님께서 Mar 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

best echinacea supplement on the market in my opinion

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Absolutely love this product!

Reviewer2234354님께서 Mar 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gaia Herbs I have found over the years to be exceptionally well produced herbal products. This product, if used as recommended, cuts a cold sick time in half, at least. Very powerful, very clean energetically. Just make sure to continue taking it for awhile after you start to feel better to support your body's healing.

At the first sign.

Reviewer1026535님께서 Jun 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

As soon as we feel a virus coming on, we start taking this as suggested on the label. We also take Black Elderberry to help nip it. It has helped us greatly!

Liquid Caps echinacea

Reviewer1296377님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent cap. Love the liquid filled veg caps.Wonderful product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품