KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

excellent

Reviewer1265585님께서 Mar 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are excellent at the first sign of a cold or sinus drainage. I keep them on hand so I will have them immediately.

It works

Reviewer2646404님께서 Jul 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helped me and my wife get over a bad cold. Now we take it at the first sign of a sore throat or sneeze to prevent us fom getting a cold or flu. I like that the capsules are liquid filled since that makes them heavier and they swallow easier. Powder-filled caps tend to "float" and have to be pushed down with a bite of food.

Easy way to get both

Reviewer1732608님께서 Mar 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

For those who gag on goldenseal or echinacea tinctures than goodness for Gaia capsules.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Haven't tried the product yet

Reviewer3206882님께서 Nov 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product because it had received an excellent rating from users. I wanted to have it on hand for the upcoming cold/flu season, but have not had the necessity to use it as of yet.

centered

Reviewer3113638님께서 Dec 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have had much emotional upset. I find that one cap a day keeps me centered. Won't be with out this product.

Excellent Immunity Booster

Reviewer2417546님께서 Feb 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Prescription treatment of rheumatoid arthritis inevitably leads to a weakened immune system and increased susceptibility to infections. I'm very susceptible to sinus and bladder infections. Echinacea and goldenseal along with several other natural immune boosters have been part of my regimen for years enabling me to avoid taking antibiotics. Gaia echinacea and goldenseal is the most consistent and reliable compound I've ever used. I recommend this product for use as a natural immune enhancer without reservation.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품