KO

₩21,900

₩33,170

할인금액: ₩11,270 (34% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Before getting sick...

Reviewer1026535님께서 Jun 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is best for us before we get sick. However, we also take it at the first sign illness along with the Echinacea Supreme.

great product

Reviewer2276157님께서 May 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i make elderberry syrup for myself but my family doesn't like the taste. my 2 teenagers will actually take this and they realize that it really works! i like the fact that no other additives are in it.

Not able to use it yet

Editka님께서 Sep 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very sick, I have Lyme and other stubborn infections, my body temperature is always low, my immunity is low and my adrenals and thyroid are very weak. I only took one capsule - and it gives me bad die-off reaction. I had severe muscle pain in all my body, I could not walk and felt like if I had severe flu. I thing it's too strong for me.

Love!

OrganicGal님께서 Dec 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased elderberry to boost my immune system - that's what it's mainly known for. However, it makes my skin so clear! I never expected that as a benefit but my goodness, it is my favorite. I take 2-3 a day and I rarely have any skin flare ups. I've never really struggled from acne but I do have a pimple or 2 at that time of the month. My skin is always clear if I take this. It's just so dog-on expensive! 4 stars because this stuff is super pricey but I keep buying it because I love the benefits. Other benefits of elderberry: -Ease allergies, major cold and flu relief, anti-viral, potent anti-cancer, and a strong antioxidant

elderberry

Reviewer1935306님께서 Mar 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for immune boosting.

very good

Reviewer2689618님께서 Aug 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very good product

Review of my order

Reviewer1665452님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect in every aspect, like always. Ina Zec

Works!

Reviewer3314478님께서 Mar 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Keep this on hand. Take the directed amount at the first sign of a cold or flu. Works for our family.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품