KO

iHerb 상품평

₩37,280

₩56,474

할인금액: ₩19,194 (34% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

CFS Symtoms

Reviewer2651111님께서 Jan 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped my Chronic Fatigue Symtpoms in a profound way. I'm almost back to normal. I've also been off sugar and all gluten and taking Threelac to get rid of my chronic candida symptoms which also contributed to my CFS. I strongly suggest giving both products a try. Be patient. I was taking Adrenal Health for about a month and then noticed the difference it made. CFS is a horrible and debilitating condition. You must combine supplementation with a good diet i.e. avoiding sugar, gluten and dairy. Good luck.

Great if you are HYPER Adrenal

Reviewer1821759님께서 Jun 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have HIGH Cortisol or are in early stages of Adrenal Stress, this is a great product - but Holy Basil has a Cortisol-lowering effect and should be avoided in Adrenal Fatigue/Burnout (low Cortisol)...

Pleased

Reviewer1687216님께서 Feb 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wasn't expecting much since I'm going out on a limb to 'treat' what I suspect is Adrenal Fatigue. And, the first recommendation was that I drop all caffeine (horror of horrors!). This definitely cleared my head and gave me the mental boost that I needed. I won't say it gave me energy, but definitely got rid of the brain fog. I do find it keeps me awake at night if I take it too late though. I also found my mood to be improved and overall that I'm more mellow which translates to less impatience with the kids. That is a wonderful thing since I'm home on maternity leave right now. I take 3 caps in morning, 3 at lunch and 1 at dinner (since the baby thinks midnight is bedtime). I did find it worked in conjunction nicely with the Adrenaplex, which gave me more of the physical energy that I need.

I Love This Brand

Reviewer1892345님께서 Dec 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff has been a godsend. After just one bottle (plus daily exercise - walking in the park) my adrenals calmed down and stopped causing me stress and fatigue. My adrenals now are in much better shape . . . but whenever I run out of the Liquid Phyto-Caps I can start to feel a bit of the old burning and stress coming back. So that's when I jump online and reorder. Thanks to iHerb for the great savings.

Wonderful wonderful wonderful

Reviewer3080687님께서 May 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been too tired for too long, and adding this to my routine has been a real energy boost. I have more pep in my step for sure, Thanks for keeping good products in your store!

Life Changer

5648155908964111973님께서 Feb 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will not live without this, ever again. My health has done a 180 for the better this year since getting on Adrenal support. I absolutely recommend this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nourishing to the adrenals and good support.

NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION님께서 Feb 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for the last few months for adrenal fatigue. This is has had a VERY noticeable impact on my health and the state of my mental health. I feel more energised, lighter and happier since taking this product. I haven't crashed in the weeks since I started taking this product. Great nourishing supplement for adrenal fatigue! Well worth it and I highly recommend this product for anyone with adrenal fatigue issues.

Adrenal help

5669660919913290350님께서 Jan 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ive been taking the recommended 4 per day and do feel my adrenal hyperactivity and high cortisol is lessening. Its definitely not a quick fix and I envisage it will take some time on this to really feel full effects. Great combo of herbs although a little pricey if taking 4 per day for several months.

energy

5606598651288594276님께서 Jan 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are really great for energy when you have adrenal fatigue. Keep in mind these are very strong and some people are sensitive to Rhodiola. I took 3 pills first day (2 morning, 1 afternoon) and during my afternoon workout I got a very high uncomfortable pulse. You need to work your way up with these so start low on one pill a day and then add to it after some days. I even read about people splitting the pills here among the reviews. Anyway, really great supplement and highly recommended! 5 star if they would include careful dosage protocols on the bottle.

love this one!

Reviewer1499449님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried a lot of different Adrenal supplements but this is probably one of the best.

상품 1-10 중 전체 52 상품