KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cut & Sifted Spearmint Leaf, 16 oz (453 g)

₩18,444
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품

Excellent quality & value

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1460488님께서 Aug 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this tea to help alleviate issues with hirsuitism (excess facial hair) due to hormonal imbalance due to being overweight (I know, a mouthful). I'm slowly losing weight, but I did notice the effects of drinking this tea: fuller breasts, smoother skin, slower facial hair growth. It might be my imagination, but my bum looks a bit rounder, too. PLEASE NOTE: spearmint tea will NOT stop hair growth, but slow it down. You'll probably have to wax/pluck/thread/sugar that already existing hair, but the new growth will be finer and slow-growing. Also, you'll need to consistently drink the tea every day; I drink two cups double-brewed in a coffeemaker. I put a pinch of citric acid or lemon juice and a few drops of stevia or honey in a bottle of cooled tea, and it's delicious. Also, using filtered water versus steam distilled water is like night and day: distilled water gives the tea a richer yet delicate flavor. The color of the brewed tea is a beautiful gold. Filtered water doesn't have a strong flavor or smell UNLESS double-brewed, and the color is a dark amber. I started seeing a difference after about a week, but everyone's results will be different.

used for pcos

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2255839님께서 Dec 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this because I read that it could be used for hirsuitism when you have PCOS, I get mild hair growth on the chin and this actually did reduce it within a week, therefore slower growth and apparently beginning to get a finer more valous strand I reckon but I would have to use it for longer to be completely sure. Apparently the spearmint tea reduces free testosterone therefore helping with this kind of hair growth. You have to continue drinking it to maintain this effect, two cups a day...I let it brew for a long time to get the most out of it...using 1 heaping tablespoon per 400ml cup. However the only down side is it seemed to reduce my libido a lot. So hmmm good libido and use tweezers or low libido and reduced growth. That's a really hard one. Maybe I will just use a we bit less of it. Probably wouldn't recommend this tea for a man if it reduces testosterone either. I think if a woman with PCOS had really bad hair growth then you might not experience this issue as your testosterone levels would be much higher anyway. Whereas mine maybe only slightly higher than normal...my pcos is very mild now after years of low sugar diet and healthy eating.

A medicine

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

HonestReviewsHere님께서 Mar 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is only used as a medicine in my case. I rarely get a heartburn or bad movement but when I do, I just brew two teaspoons of this and the pain goes away immediately after finishing the cup. Not kidding. Also it's so soothing and helps me sleep when I can't, not to mention it smells nice. Spicy foods is possible now :)

Perfect!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4785176406348325264님께서 Feb 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice fresh quality, will be ordering again! Smells amazing!

everything is good.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5269876855762838594님께서 May 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells good, taste good, and it comes in a really big packet!

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품