KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,057

₩16,739

할인금액: ₩4,682 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Happy with YES

Reviewer2135925님께서 Apr 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this Flower Essence for years now on my clients and myself. Works wonders and is a very versatile essence, can put it into creme's also and apply to your body, I use it after every appointment from the dentist where I had x-rays, or anywhere I had some kind of radiation, this gets rid of it out of your body so it does not store there. Very good. Robin McBride

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer3205638님께서 Oct 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful produce to deal with my allergies.

Great!

Reviewer3355855님께서 Mar 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I felt a boost in my immune system after only two doses. Wasn't sure what to expect with this, but enjoy the affects of feeling stronger and calmer.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Provides emergency relief from EMF overload

4707202333326206077님께서 Sep 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am extremely sensitive to EMFs and microwaves, and am constantly seeking resources to relieve the discomfort that living in a city in this age of technology causes me. This Flower essence formula hasn't resolved the problem but helps on an as needed basis.

works

Reviewer1052411님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gives a great feeling of calm around stressful, intense people. I'm able to hear myself think instead of being buffeted by others' presence.

Spray around the home

Reviewer1605433님께서 Dec 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make a spray bottle up with a few drops of the YES and spray around the home. We have so many computers and wireless internet, so this is helpful. I don't notice too much difference, but we do have a lot of orgonite here.

Good for centering & grounding

M-A-H-A님께서 Jan 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As far as in my case concerned, it's good for centering and grounding especially among the crowded people.

great product

Reviewer1106421님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would reorder this & it really helps me & the family dog handle daily life challenges.

Love it!

Reviewer2223446님께서 Aug 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being a Highly Sensitive Person, this oil is considered the starter. I'm feeling great and can tell the difference!

Haven't seen any result yet

Reviewer3230969님께서 Aug 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't seen any result yet