KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great product!!!

Reviewer2798027님께서 Nov 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff. I spray it on every night and if I wake up in the middle of the night, I spray again and go right back to sleep. Will definitely continue to order.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2503490님께서 Nov 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped me get a better nights sleep. I recommend it if you are sensitive to flower-essences, otherwise it might not help in the way you desire.

Can sleep very well

Reviewer1640674님께서 Nov 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although the taste is not enjoyable, it works very well. I take two pushes after I drink 1 cup of Yogi's Bedtime tea. Two combinations are very good.

Sleep tight!

Reviewer2961203님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great combo of sleep-encouraging flower essences when too stressed to sleep!

This is a good product.

Reviewer1048702님께서 Dec 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps me fall asleep quickly, especially after a stressful day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Godsend in times of sleep deprivation

Reviewer2479903님께서 May 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used this on my 4yr old and other kids(special fairy spray is what we call it) , seems to help with sleeping and also to just relax a little when a bit hyper . Would recommend to parents with kids whose batteries don't seem to run out .

Not sure but

LivKarinNorway님께서 Oct 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do think this works, but its not a gode taste not it.

did not work for me

Reviewer2009583님께서 Jul 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this did nothing for me i am giving stars for the wonderful fast delivery but not for the product.

No Sleep

Reviewer3272183님께서 Sep 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't find this product effective.It's more alcohol than flower essence.I couldn't smell anything other than the alcohol.

Sleepy Time

Reviewer1744101님께서 Apr 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product. I use about three different herbal or flower essence preparations to help me sleep, and alternate them so my body doesn't get used to one of them. This is a GREAT one to have, as it always works for me.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품