KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH님께서 Mar 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the same formula as Rescue remedy. Provides a perceptible calm in stressful situations. You only need a few drops each time so lasts for ages. Good kept by your bedside for when you wake in night as it settles your thoughts right down so you can get back off to sleep. Used this way by many. Definitely worth buying. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Not sure this works

Reviewer1977510님께서 Jun 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this in to work ( as this is my most stressed place)I have gotten into the habit of using when ever I feel tense or frustrated etc. Not really sure I can say I have seen any benefit, but I will continue to use and hope.

flower essence

4988635219700518292님께서 Aug 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

It works!!

Reviewer2295859님께서 Oct 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I am streassed due something I take it and I notice the difference after some minutes. Thus is my third bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

bad tasty but effectIve

5526103207426907229님께서 Sep 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

if u don 't concern about the taste,it would be the best choice .

Great product!

CatherineAtwoodCNC님께서 Jun 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can be taken as needed during the day or at night (for anything that is causing stress) – can also be added to a water bottle and sipped thru the day. Great formula, cheaper than the Bach line.

Great Flower Combo

Reviewer2135925님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a must for balancing out any stress, trauma, out of balance emotions on any level. These work wonders, I put some into my water bottle and drink it all day. This is the best way I believe to use them. I have used flower remedies many ways, this one tops them in my book. A must to have in every med. cabinet.

Little miracle!

Reviewer1486347님께서 Jul 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works right away when dealing with a lot of stress or anxiety. Just a couple of sprays and that's it.

Flower Essence

Reviewer2718521님께서 May 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this product very good, and works fast.

great product

Reviewer1445976님께서 Apr 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product at the right price. good for calming nerves and stress.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품