KO

₩12,570

₩17,452

할인금액: ₩4,882 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

It works!!

Reviewer2295859님께서 Oct 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I am streassed due something I take it and I notice the difference after some minutes. Thus is my third bottle.

Excellent Product!

Reviewer2987140님께서 Oct 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this product for a couple of years and it competes very effectively with Bach's Rescue Remedy. minus the extra price tag.

flower essence

4988635219700518292님께서 Aug 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good!

Works great!

Reviewer3260068님께서 Feb 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my daughter who usually uses 'rescue remedy'. She says it works better! and when you get twice as much for the same money that makes me happy too!

Loved it

Reviewer2840001님께서 May 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was the first time I tried this product being a big fan of Rescue Remedy. I'll definitely re-order.

Excellent

AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH님께서 Mar 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the same formula as Rescue remedy. Provides a perceptible calm in stressful situations. You only need a few drops each time so lasts for ages. Good kept by your bedside for when you wake in night as it settles your thoughts right down so you can get back off to sleep. Used this way by many. Definitely worth buying. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Great product!

CatherineAtwoodCNC님께서 Jun 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can be taken as needed during the day or at night (for anything that is causing stress) – can also be added to a water bottle and sipped thru the day. Great formula, cheaper than the Bach line.

Little miracle!

Reviewer1486347님께서 Jul 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works right away when dealing with a lot of stress or anxiety. Just a couple of sprays and that's it.

Great Flower Combo

Reviewer2135925님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a must for balancing out any stress, trauma, out of balance emotions on any level. These work wonders, I put some into my water bottle and drink it all day. This is the best way I believe to use them. I have used flower remedies many ways, this one tops them in my book. A must to have in every med. cabinet.

Great

4666684860031002707님께서 Oct 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works to calm you down 2 or 3 squirts