KO

정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 86 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Can't Live Without It

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2541487님께서 Jun 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product, that I can't live without. I'm slightly anemic, and was told by my doctor that I need to take iron pills; however, I don't do pills. So, I tried this product and it has given me awesome results with not only raising my iron, but my energy as well. And then to top it off - it cures my cramps! I was suffering from extremely painful cramps that caused me to vomit for almost an entire day and left me practically bedridden and unable to go about my day as usual. After taking this product for 2 months and allowing it to build up I went through my menstral cycle without any pain at all. Needless to say, I was jumping for joy. Try it! It taste good too. When I first tried it, it reminded me of prune juice, lol.

The price is worth it.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3350750님께서 May 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

In the beginning I did not like the taste, but it is absorbed so easily, I have no cramps and constipation. I love it...it is expensive but worth every penny

Great iron supplement

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3298869님께서 Oct 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am chronically anemic, and now pregnant and needing the extra iron. Iron pills recommended by my doc are constipating and ineffective. This product works well and doesn't cause any problems. It even tastes okay. I will continue to use it and recommend it to friends.

Flora Salus-Haus, Floradix Iron Plus Herbs

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1914501님께서 Jan 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful finding this I've had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago and have had to have 1 IV iron infusion. My last blood work came back looking wonderful all in normal values. I noticed an improvement in my energy level 3 days after starting this product. I'm hopeful that I will continue feeling well and that my Hgb and ferritin levels will also remain normal. I've told others of this great product and hope they also get the GREAT results that I've had.

super supplement

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3179733님께서 Apr 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I needed a boost and remembered taking Floradix in the past. I checked my local Health Food Store but found the price was almost doubled what I paid for at iHerb. I will continue to purchase here. p.s. My son in law is a Physician and he and my daughter both take Floridix with iron and love it! Deborah in TN

상품 6-10 중 전체 86 상품