KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Floradix side effects

4959910630822491050님께서 Aug 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was not able to use this product for an extended period of time, because it it supposed to be taken 30 minutes before a meal, and I experienced nausea each time, so was unable to eat dinner. Therefore, I stopped taking the Floridix.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good Iron without the side effects

DenaerisTargaryen님께서 Jul 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you are pregnant and constipated, or, if you can not tolerate other irons easily, this iron is highly recommended. It is very easy on the stomach and tastes really good. This iron does NOT cause any constipation and does not give you an upset stomach.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

boost your iron without being constipated

Reviewer1546460님께서 Jan 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this while pregnant because I could tell that my iron was low despite my prenatal vitamins and iron fortified diet. Most iron supliments can make you constipated, especially while pregnant, this on the other hand did not cause irregularities. I highly recomend this.

great iron / energy booster

5435484233464377055님께서 Dec 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this for years. Good for women to fight fatigue and generally support good health.

Iron from nature

Reviewer1620876님께서 Nov 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product and the only iron supplement that does not cause gastric problems or constipation. I highly recommend this product, especially women.

very good product

Reviewer1111029님께서 Oct 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

ordered from iherb because on this product they were cheaper than most others, like lucky vits.

Natural iron supplement alternative

5373151631440903983님께서 Sep 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its non constipating compared to the iron tablets that I used to take. Its supplement me with the much needed iron and other vitamins as I am on low hemoglobin level.

Flora

Reviewer1359522님께서 Jul 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take and does not result in stomach upset.

Worth the price!

Reviewer1995390님께서 May 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Floradix is one of more expensive iron supplements, but I've noticed an improvement in my energy level and overall health since I started using it. Worth every penny!

Tinny taste

Reviewer1206583님께서 May 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's easy for me to take iron, but have a strong iron aftertaste. About a week has passed, I wake up feeling better in the morning compared to before.

상품 11-20 중 전체 87 상품