KO

iHerb 상품평

₩42,293

₩51,766

할인금액: ₩9,473 (18% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

My naturopath recommended

Reviewer2340517님께서 Oct 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

After determining that I had iron storage problems, I began taking this supplement. I brought the bottle to my naturopath, who read the ingredients and wholeheartedly endorsed my continues supplementing with it!

Super Product

Reviewer1173881님께서 Dec 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good way to add Iron!! Tastes good enough to drink by itself!

liquid iron

Reviewer2168283님께서 Nov 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great energy boost and I am getting my iron with out the side effects.

Great for Pregnancy Anemia and Restless Legs

Reviewer1974440님께서 Feb 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Started having restless leg syndrome during my first trimester and decided to try this since I have a tendency to be anemic anyway. Cured the problem within a week. Also have more energy and am not to short of breath when I take this. Tastes great and no constipation like other iron supplements!! Thanks Floradix for a great product and iherb for a great price.

Great

Reviewer2410483님께서 May 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

does the job. My wife has been taking this iron supplement for months, doesn't make her nauseous. Easy to absorb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Floradix raises hemoglobin with no side effects

Reviewer3212065님께서 Sep 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't take the iron tablets, because it gives me bad side effects. But in six weeks, my hemoglobin went from 10 to 12.6, and I had no constipation. I mix it with juice and take it through a straw because it doesn't taste good, but who cares if it works!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

There is nothing on the market better than this iron supplement.

Reviewer1237992님께서 Jan 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am fair skinned and have thyroid issues and low iron. Floradix really works and it doesn't constipate. I used to go to yoga and do inversions and come home with bleeding under the skin all over my face. I read that this is a result of low iron levels. I ordered Floradix and within 3 days of taking it, no more bleeding under the skin and my energy and stamina have greatly improved. This is a miracle product for those of you with low iron. It is a life changer.

Really works.

Reviewer1748136님께서 Apr 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and anemia, with no iron reserves. After years of trying to raise my iron through diet and pill supplements, I'm thrilled to find Floradix. Can feel the extra "lift" of energy each day.

Floradix iron.

4864303438797235261님께서 Oct 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This iron supplement is the best there is. More people who are anemic need to know about this,as well as doctors. This works 100% better than iron pills. iHerb is a great company. Superfast shipping

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works great, easy on the stomach!

Reviewer1625781님께서 Feb 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had chronic anemia since I was a teen. I have tried every iron supplement under the sun, and none of them work as well as this. Its pricy, but worth every penny. I drink down a straight dose every morning (I don't mix it with anything), and my iron checks out perfect during my blood tests. I used it during my pregnancy too, and it was exactly what I needed. And it doesn't hurt your stomach, if you know what I mean... Taste wise, it really tastes like very iron-ie tea, and I personally think it tastes good. I am a customer for life!

상품 11-20 중 전체 88 상품