KO

₩40,054

₩49,026

할인금액: ₩8,972 (18% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

useful but pricey

Reviewer2079827님께서 Feb 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement seems to help with iron deficiency, but seems to me quite expense for the amount of supplement provided.

Floradix plus Fe

Reviewer1817930님께서 Jun 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The prduct was useful in restoring my basic nutritional elements.

Excellent product

Reviewer2011996님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effective. The product is clean and green - no preservatives, alcohol, artificial additives etc. Good for vegetarians. Good source of some B vits. Very small amounts of yeast extract and wheat germ extract in the 'proprietary blend'. Unlike iron pills it will not cause constipation - a big plus in my book. Taste is ..meh..but I can live with it. All around, the best option I have found for iron supplement; just wish it was less expensive. The cap may be an challenge(for first use only) for those with arthritis or 'hand-strength' issues.

would recommend!!

Reviewer1646558님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product is great! no nasty side effects and works like a dream!

Very good!

Reviewer3019327님께서 Mar 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tasty and easy to drink. I recommend this to anyone who needs iron, especially a pregnant woman.

Tinny taste

Reviewer1206583님께서 May 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's easy for me to take iron, but have a strong iron aftertaste. About a week has passed, I wake up feeling better in the morning compared to before.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

taste good but package is a little poor

4940541204147384111님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just received it yesterday. It tastes good. But the package is little poor when I got it and the outer package was stained due to leak. Anyway, it is good.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품