KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Ihatake Brush

roxbis님께서 Oct 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yo tenía muchas espectativas puestas en esta brocha y, aunque no puedo decir que sea mala, me ha decepcionado un poco. Creo que yo quería que esta brocha me hiciese el contorno perfecto en un par de pases y lo cierto es que hay que trabajarlo igual que con otras brochas menos famosas o con una hechura menos definida. Es muy fácil de limpiar, cómoda de usar y no pesa nada, aunque si la madera tuviera un corte ergonómico para la mano, sería mucho mejor! Si te ha sido útil mi comentario, dale al botón! Gracias

One of my favorite

5733639393610615296님께서 Jan 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Contouring seems easier with this brush. I never was disappointed with everyday mineral brushes!

Excellent Brush

5516618045756014581님께서 Dec 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brush is an excellent dupe for a more expensive brush. It does the exact same thing as the more expensive brush except its about 30.00 cheaper. Great brush and great price. excellent website.

Could be better

DiscountcodeZEH931님께서 Dec 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking forward to using this brush but now I don't use it at all. It's too soft and a little thick to create a nice contour. It does work if you spend more time sculpting your face but I find it easier to use a regular brush by squeezing it. Yes, it's a dupe for NARS ITA brush but which I don't own. But I'm sure that the ITA brush is more dense and performs better. I wouldn't bother with this brush.

no me apaño con ella

5175391633131803000님께서 Nov 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

demasiado estrecha

DECEPCIÓN

GEMICRA님께서 Nov 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ingenua de mi... La compré porque quería la de NARS y me parecía demasiado cara, leí en varias ocasiones que esta era igual. No he probado la de nars, pero espero que sea mejor que esta. Para contorno olvidaros, funciona mejor cualquier otra y la verdad es que ésta no es tan barata....

得心應手!

4781319702225321212님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

廢話少講吧,重點打亮鼻樑非常得心應手!

Perfect Contouring Brush - Alternative To NARS Ita Brush

lillysbeautyspot님께서 Oct 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is nothing other to say than that this brush is the most perfect brush for contouring; after seeing so many positive reviews for the NARS Brush I knew I had to get it but was out off by the price. I then came across this brush and knew straight away I had to add it to my collection of brushes and it hasn't disappointed. Perfect for contouring, high listing and powdering and makes contouring the nose super easy! A must-have brush; also have to say that the Everyday Minerals Brushes are super soft, definitely recommend purchasing the entire collection! :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

almost dupe for nars ita

5456244728058469309님께서 Oct 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A tad too soft but feels wonderful on skin For cream and powder contouring - although easier with powder as its on the softer side Still very good brush for contouring! Have to be careful when washing it as it has no ferrul

NARS dupe

Reviewer2160860님께서 Sep 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's very comparable to NARS contouring brush for less then half the price. Not perfect, but it gets the job done. In my humble opinion, it should be denser.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품