KO

할인금액: ₩8,254 (30% 할인)

평가 | 영어
정렬

Perfect Contouring Brush - Alternative To NARS Ita Brush

lillysbeautyspot님께서 Oct 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is nothing other to say than that this brush is the most perfect brush for contouring; after seeing so many positive reviews for the NARS Brush I knew I had to get it but was out off by the price. I then came across this brush and knew straight away I had to add it to my collection of brushes and it hasn't disappointed. Perfect for contouring, high listing and powdering and makes contouring the nose super easy! A must-have brush; also have to say that the Everyday Minerals Brushes are super soft, definitely recommend purchasing the entire collection! :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1519237님께서 Oct 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good for applying bronzer, soft, doesn't irritate my skin, but a little pricy

FINALLY!

5142452236420958458님께서 Sep 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was really excited to see this brand on iHerb because I've been wanting this brush for a while. I am glad I bought it! It is so soft, and gets color just where I want it really well. I use this as a highligher brush, and it gives me just enough highlight on my cheeks. I definitely will be trying more brushes (and maybe even the makeup) from this brand!

得心應手!

4781319702225321212님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

廢話少講吧,重點打亮鼻樑非常得心應手!

Great brush

MentaPiperita님께서 Sep 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this brush, the fibers are very soft and dense. The handle can be a bit weird to hold at first but you get used to it. It's great for applying powder and also for traveling because of it's compact size. I think it would be perfect for applying blush and contouring too, you'll get a very defined shape effortlessly.

Clon de la ita de Nars

DrusiladaMakeup님께서 Oct 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Muy buena brocha, muy suave y sintética, sirve para aplicar polvos sueltos, polvos de sol, colorete e incluso iluminador

Muy suave

Elisabb님께서 Dec 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No es una brocha imprescindible, pero si es muy suave, y no ha perdido ningún pelo. La utilizo para cuando quiero marcar bien el contorno

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

almost dupe for nars ita

5456244728058469309님께서 Oct 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A tad too soft but feels wonderful on skin For cream and powder contouring - although easier with powder as its on the softer side Still very good brush for contouring! Have to be careful when washing it as it has no ferrul

NARS dupe

Reviewer2160860님께서 Sep 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's very comparable to NARS contouring brush for less then half the price. Not perfect, but it gets the job done. In my humble opinion, it should be denser.

One of my favorite

5733639393610615296님께서 Jan 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Contouring seems easier with this brush. I never was disappointed with everyday mineral brushes!

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품