KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,782

₩15,297

할인금액: ₩3,515 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Teeth looks whiter

Reviewer1357697님께서 Dec 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this as a mouthwash after brushing teeth and my teeth looks whiter and gums seem to be healthier in conjuction with using an oral irrigator as well. My only concern is that I am not sure if it's safe to use hydrogen perioxide (though it's mild) every day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent for whitening and cleaning

5511079391514163228님께서 Jul 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've never written a review on iHerb before but I was so impressed with the Organic Brushing Rinse that I just had to write one! It's been less than two weeks of using it and my teeth are already visibly whiter! I'm very pleased about it as I did not expect a whitening effect. They definitely feel a lot cleaner as well, and this was confirmed by my dentist who was surprised when I went back and she asked what I had done, and that whatever I was doing, to keep up with it! I've ordered another three bottles. Highly recommend this product!! In love!!

good product

5110268600864162995님께서 Jun 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using for a while, clean fresh taste...hopefully will benefit the general health of the teeth.

LIke it

5315275377369785451님께서 Aug 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mild taste, I only started using it recently/ I'm not sure about the whitening yet.

Great product

Reviewer1241730님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Keeps my mouth fresh until I wake up in the morning. I usually wake up to my gums feeling irritated. Like a bunch of germs are just eating away my gum lines. After using this product, I no longer get that feeling. My teeth seems to be whiter too. As I drink a lot of tea. However, it doesn't have the "abrasive" needed to get rid of those hard stains that build up over time. They seem to last no more than a month though. A bit expensive for what you get.

Sod's law.

Reviewer1582777님께서 Sep 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered one bottle just to try, I like it, I wanted to get another bottle for work,but now they've deemed it unshippable by plane. It's a nice mouthwash - not sickly sweet or thick like some are, not overbearing in flavour. Bah. Enjoy it while you can.

Hopeful 2

Reviewer2876212님께서 Jun 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have heard good reviews about this product. It's early days for me. Will update this when I have a better idea if it works for me.

very good

5038271474409056660님께서 Apr 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This really whitens my teeth!

5089347516238242739님께서 Sep 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has a mild taste, works great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2752702님께서 May 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is good