KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩39,126
₩52,172
할인금액: ₩13,046 (25% 할인)
36 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.5 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 33 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

It works!

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1562741님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I normally have issues with gluten, lactose and casein. I am not celiac, but I do have fructose malabsorption. I have avoided both gluten and dairy for years. I've been testing Digest Spectrum for about two weeks now, and taking one of these during my meal has really made a big difference! I can eat gluten and dairy again!!! I am VERY pleased!! For fructose malabsorbers: FYI, I still have to avoid fructose and fructans. I don't ever have whole wheat, only white wheat products. UPDATE: I've been using DS for about 6 months now. It is GREAT! It is so nice to be able to have dairy and wheat again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great Digestive Enzyme!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1744101님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many digestives and this seems to be the best I've tried! You know it's working as soon as you feel a relaxing sensation in your digestive system. Ahhhhhh. Roxanne Cole

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

"Best All Around "

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3234882님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used most of Enzymedica's products but I think this is the best overall. I use it instead of the "Gold" and I think it works better! Love it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

helps with autistic spectrum traits

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2664178님께서 Sep 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Finally found the best one for my child with some spectrum traits. This along with spectrum and candida probiotics and we're making progress! To really understand about enzyme use I recommend the enzymestuff website.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

gluten intolerance

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3236446님께서 Apr 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We are taking this as we have trouble digesting gluten and dairy. It is helping and we will continue to buy this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 33 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »