KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 55 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

EXCELLENT!

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2988221님께서 Mar 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Candidase along with ViraStop made my tummy go flat overnight from bloating and gas due to candida issues. I took 3xday in beginning on empty stomach with lots of water. ALL Enzymedica products are excellent. This company knows what they're doing. I've tried MANY enzymes over the years. This one is expensive, but works the best. Don't waste your money on others until you've tried Enzymedica products. Use probiotics while on this and get even faster results for gut issues.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Enzymedica, Cadidase and Enzymedica Viro Stop Work great together.

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2747140님께서 May 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These two products Enzymedica, Candidase Enzymes and Enzymedica Virostop Enzymes, when trying to get rid of Candida in the Gut and Fungus in the sinus at the same time. There seems to be a connection between these two condition and I have been using both Enzymedica, Cadidase and Enzymedica Viro Stop to kill both. It's really helped to slow down the fungus in the sinus and Candida with the right diet works to kill the candida’s. I imagine the die-off would be a lot worse, if I wasn't. But I believe these are both good products used harmoniously and together I give them a 5 Star. Although, I have used Enzymedica Viro Stop before by itself for my sinuses and it did an ok job at least 4 star by itself. I thought it worked better, when Enzymedica Viro Stop use to use SeaProse S. Anyway, these two products are also safe for those on the SCD Diet (Special Carbohydrate Diet). There are no hidden inulin or maltodextrin are any other ingredients that would be bad for someone on the SCD Diet. It is always good to call the company to make sure no ingredients of changed before using, but at the time of my use its was safe. Enzymedica is usually a very trusted and reliable company and yes I will be buying from them again these products, when needed in the future.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Taking care of business w/out Herxing

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1644042님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has proven to make miracles happen in the body, by deactivating and killing off overgrowth of Candida and sweeping out protein wastes in the blood. I wake up in the middle of the night just to take another dose on an empty stomach. Thank you Enzymedica for making another amazing product, and thank you for donating generously to charity

Best Tolerated Yeast Enzyme

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1523863님께서 Jun 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm using this product for my DS who tolerates very few supplements. This one never produced any problem and works very well to kill yeast (works best in combination with Pau D'arco and/or Grapefruit Seed Extract.) Other enzmes like Candex and others caused aggressive conduct or other problems. On the other hand, I know some kids can't tolerate this product. As with everything, it is a trial and error game.

Great Product

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3087817님께서 Oct 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i used this with Vira stop for a overgrowth of candid, and it work fast without the sick feeling that Ihave gotten with other products. I would hightly recomeed this product

상품 1-5 중 전체 55 상품