KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Powerful

Reviewer3035278님께서 Apr 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very, very effective. I had to go to one third of the suggested dose though as it moves candida out fast and if the body has a lot (past cancer) the full amount may be too hard on the detox organs. I take it with Enzyme Defense

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No evidence this product worked

KurtosisSkew님께서 Nov 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this product for 2 months and I'm not sure it had any effect whatsoever. I find Enzymedica's digestive enzymes work great if you feel bloated so I'm not suggesting they don't make good products. Their men's multivitamin is really good but I really doubt that a supplement like this can control a candida outbreak. If you genuinely have such a thing, and I suspect they're rare, then you need to go to your doctor and get prescribed medication for chronic fungal infection.

HAVEN'T NOTICED ANY DIFFERENCE

5717421867191988332님께서 Mar 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this because I have the symptoms of candida. I read the reviews and deciced to buy it, I have taken it and have not noticed any difference, maybe I need to take it longer. On a positive note I am pleased with and thank iHerb on the fast delivery.

Candida

4976453974925955158님께서 Sep 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Candidase

4912290658336672044님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantástico! Me ha dado muy buenos resultados usado junto con Virastop (de la misma marca) y Candida support de now foods, amén de todos los cuidados típicos ( jabón especial, ropa interior de algón, etc.)

Not enough

5196307679141928132님께서 Mar 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been fighting with candida for 2 years and I have tried different things. I know that my candida level is very low, but I want to kill it all. I know very few things which seemed to really kill it, like MMS and n-fuzed candida. Both make you go to toilet a lot, and I consider that the way to take candida out of different organs and tissues is via toilett. Candidase makes candida go out through the mouth. For me, it gave me some unpleasant days with sore throat and pain in the mouth, the same that i used to have before starting killing candida. And it seems that it only kills candida in the digestive tract, not deeper. The level of the candida in my saliva was low before taking Candidase, rose a lot when I started taking it and in 1 week returned to the level I had before and nothing changed during the 2 nd week.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

works as good as leading brands

kanaca님께서 Feb 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I rotate between this and Candex with good results, for Candida control.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good yeast control enzymes

reflexheather님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Found these to be very good enzymes for yeast control. I had tried Candex previously but changed to these as they contain protease as well as cellulase and feel they were more effective. No die off effects experienced either. Need to be taken on an empty stomach about 2 hours either side of meals to be effective as with most systemic enzymes. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent. Really works

Reviewer2544596님께서 Aug 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hi, this definitely works in getting rid of candida. I can never stick to the diet so I have to do it for longer but definitely works. YAY.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

made my symptoms worse instead of better!

happycustomer23님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used as directed with the virastop. I was bound up, I broke out, even felt sluggish and the ringing in my ears, which had gone away after I started taking Garden of Life's omega-Zyme, actually came back. I became itchy and muccousy. It took two weeks after I stopped taking it with regular oregano doses and a short fast, to finally feel normal again. I should have just stuck w/ the other enzymes I started taking because my candidae issues seemed to go away with them in the first place!

상품 1-10 중 전체 57 상품