KO

₩47,143

₩58,935

할인금액: ₩11,792 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

EXCELLENT!

Reviewer2988221님께서 Mar 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Candidase along with ViraStop made my tummy go flat overnight from bloating and gas due to candida issues. I took 3xday in beginning on empty stomach with lots of water. ALL Enzymedica products are excellent. This company knows what they're doing. I've tried MANY enzymes over the years. This one is expensive, but works the best. Don't waste your money on others until you've tried Enzymedica products. Use probiotics while on this and get even faster results for gut issues.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Enzymedica, Cadidase and Enzymedica Viro Stop Work great together.

Reviewer2747140님께서 May 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These two products Enzymedica, Candidase Enzymes and Enzymedica Virostop Enzymes, when trying to get rid of Candida in the Gut and Fungus in the sinus at the same time. There seems to be a connection between these two condition and I have been using both Enzymedica, Cadidase and Enzymedica Viro Stop to kill both. It's really helped to slow down the fungus in the sinus and Candida with the right diet works to kill the candida’s. I imagine the die-off would be a lot worse, if I wasn't. But I believe these are both good products used harmoniously and together I give them a 5 Star. Although, I have used Enzymedica Viro Stop before by itself for my sinuses and it did an ok job at least 4 star by itself. I thought it worked better, when Enzymedica Viro Stop use to use SeaProse S. Anyway, these two products are also safe for those on the SCD Diet (Special Carbohydrate Diet). There are no hidden inulin or maltodextrin are any other ingredients that would be bad for someone on the SCD Diet. It is always good to call the company to make sure no ingredients of changed before using, but at the time of my use its was safe. Enzymedica is usually a very trusted and reliable company and yes I will be buying from them again these products, when needed in the future.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Taking care of business w/out Herxing

Reviewer1644042님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has proven to make miracles happen in the body, by deactivating and killing off overgrowth of Candida and sweeping out protein wastes in the blood. I wake up in the middle of the night just to take another dose on an empty stomach. Thank you Enzymedica for making another amazing product, and thank you for donating generously to charity

Best Tolerated Yeast Enzyme

Reviewer1523863님께서 Jun 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm using this product for my DS who tolerates very few supplements. This one never produced any problem and works very well to kill yeast (works best in combination with Pau D'arco and/or Grapefruit Seed Extract.) Other enzmes like Candex and others caused aggressive conduct or other problems. On the other hand, I know some kids can't tolerate this product. As with everything, it is a trial and error game.

Great Product

Reviewer3087817님께서 Oct 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i used this with Vira stop for a overgrowth of candid, and it work fast without the sick feeling that Ihave gotten with other products. I would hightly recomeed this product

Yeast Overgrowth

Reviewer1259171님께서 Dec 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Candidase, along with no sugar, nor carb diet, temporarily (2 weeks)rid me of overgrowth of yeast. It made me feel slightly ill, but was well worth it. I only took one per night.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best enzymes on the market!

menotbrainwashed님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Candidase works awesome! I have been taking it on an empty stomach and it has cleaned out a lot of junk from my intestines. I haven't weighed myself, but I have had to tightened my belt. My cat has an ear infection which appears to be a yeast infection. I have been giving her 1/4 to half a capsule daily and it is clearing up her ear infection.

candida killer

truevitality님께서 Apr 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to idea of a product that can literally blast open the cell walls of candida and other organisms and allows the immune system a better shot at killing them

Not enough

5196307679141928132님께서 Mar 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been fighting with candida for 2 years and I have tried different things. I know that my candida level is very low, but I want to kill it all. I know very few things which seemed to really kill it, like MMS and n-fuzed candida. Both make you go to toilet a lot, and I consider that the way to take candida out of different organs and tissues is via toilett. Candidase makes candida go out through the mouth. For me, it gave me some unpleasant days with sore throat and pain in the mouth, the same that i used to have before starting killing candida. And it seems that it only kills candida in the digestive tract, not deeper. The level of the candida in my saliva was low before taking Candidase, rose a lot when I started taking it and in 1 week returned to the level I had before and nothing changed during the 2 nd week.

top quality product

Reviewer1897007님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is very good product for candida and helped me greately with constipation.very fast delivery.excellent service

상품 1-10 중 전체 61 상품