KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩6,598

₩10,481

할인금액: ₩3,882 (37% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(8)
3 별점
(8)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Enzymatic Therapy, Youthful You, DHEA, 5 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (EMT-05006)

5389782815070959674님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

thanks but very nice

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

is not the best

mudanzas-valencia님께서 Feb 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

is not the best

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

MikeMember님께서 Sep 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it daily and feel better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product - High potency, easy dosage adjustment

Meduvar님께서 Jul 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many DHEA products and with this one I feel the best. In the past I used to take much higher dose (from other company which I respect) and I stopped it as the side effects were too many and strong. This 5mg DHEA product let me to adjust the dose to my own need - which currently seem to be 15mg. "Enzymatic Therapy" seems to keep their promise for high quality products, at least from my own experience and feeling. iHerb are great in prices and service but this you probably already know... :-) Good luck - good health and quality of life !

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

not for me

4864346286927199669님께서 Jan 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took 5 mg of DHEA for a couple of days before I started shaking uncontrollably like I just had 5 cups of coffee. After breakfast I took and I could not sleep at night. This product is definitely not for me...please be careful!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Superior

Reviewer2158129님께서 Oct 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent low dose DHEA. Ideal for women during or after menopause.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

effective but side effects with daily use

Reviewer1479595님께서 Jan 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can take this once a week or so. It helps with exercise endurance and fatigue. If I take it more often though it causes sleeping trouble and hormonal issues (slight hair loss). I'm a young woman so a small amount is best for me. Men or older women might be able to take more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Easy use

5562412970889125676님께서 Jan 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I need to take DHEA daily for Adrenal Failure. I was taking it in drop form. This is easier.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product!

sweetheart님께서 Aug 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice product for those who want to play safe with hormones (too much one hormone can cause imbalance in other hormones as well). Great product with only a only a small amount of fillers.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Enzymatic Therapy, Youthful You, DHEA, 5mg

Reviewer1309715님께서 Jul 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been prescribed this product since 2001 and have payed extortionate prices for it through UK pharmacies. I have only just discovered that I can obtain DHEA through iHerbs and am much relieved. My metabolism is low due to hypothyroidism and find the product help me to retain energy levels and to provide a feeling of general well being.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 62 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »