KO

₩6,817

₩10,639

할인금액: ₩3,823 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Definite boost!

Reviewer2739113님께서 Sep 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a female in my early thirties but have suffered from fatigue for several years, mostly, I think, due to adrenal insufficiency. I noticed a very profound difference in my energy, mood and motivation by just taking one of these 5mg caps per day. I had taken DHEA a few years ago but in 50mg doses, as I was unable to find a smaller size, and the result was extreme agression and irritabililty. It's so different on a lower dose! I feel calm and more able to handle stressful situations, my creativity is returning and my concentration is noticably improved. I also lost my sweet tooth all of a sudden when I started taking this! I really feel like i'm coming back to myself. If you have had problems with fatigue and adrenal stress, I would recommend you give this a try - you will feel the results straight away.

Highly Recommend

Reviewer2312886님께서 Aug 14, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

The capsules dissolve and enter the blood stream well, much beter than tablets. The 5mg size allows flexibility in dosage adjustments. My blood tests showed that my DHEA level rose to a good, healthy level.

not for me

4864346286927199669님께서 Jan 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took 5 mg of DHEA for a couple of days before I started shaking uncontrollably like I just had 5 cups of coffee. After breakfast I took and I could not sleep at night. This product is definitely not for me...please be careful!

Adrenal support

Reviewer1677119님께서 Jul 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this brand in order to control my adrenal issues. My symptoms indicate my adrenal glands needed a kick start. I certainly feel more refreshed. In addition, it's helped quite a bit with my sleep pattern. I've had more restful sleep with little of none of those 'wake in the middle of the night' for no reason. A good choice.

Excellent product

Reviewer1873128님께서 Oct 12, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I over 50 years old and found my energy level lowering. On the advice of my Naturopath I take 3 capsules in the morning and 3 around lunch time, NONE at dinnner time. It boost my energy level so I can go as hard as I did when I was 30 years old. Do not take late in the day as it will keep you awake. LOVE this product!!

amazing

Reviewer3025850님께서 May 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this twice a week only. i am 40 years old and don't need more especially since this product is very effective. benefits on skin are remarkable

Enzymatic Therapy, Youthful You, DHEA 5 mg

Reviewer2181647님께서 Dec 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

47 year old man just started taking DHEA, and I find this dosage and product great. I can honestly say I can feel the difference. I give Enzymatic DHEA an A+ rating.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The proper dose for most

Reviewer1052383님께서 Feb 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

DHEA is essentially a fairly powerful hormone. And most people take way too much throwing off the body's internal balance. This is a perfect dose for me (and likely most people) and relatively hard to find. DHEA in this dose has lots of benefits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good smaller dose! helps with hormone flucuations during pms!

Reviewer1678693님께서 Apr 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These seem to help with my pms weeks to help redulate my hormones. Thanks......

powerful little 5mg

cot477님께서 Jan 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Under doctor's orders and because my tests warranted it, I am taking this powerful hormone in this minimal dose. It is doing it's job perfectly. Another reviewer mentioned the fact that the pills take up only the bottom 1/10th of the bottle. It seems like a mistake in packaging, but this hormone has so many warnings that it seems to me that this is the smallest bottle they could use to fit all the warnings on the label. I will continue to use as directed by my MD, and afterward I may switch to 7-keto - a nonhormonal version of dhea - that provides similar good results without the risks.

상품 1-10 중 전체 62 상품