KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,038

₩15,939

할인금액: ₩5,902 (37% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Kids take this

Reviewer3026634님께서 Oct 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My children take this, I take 1 star off for taste as they HATE the taste. They take this with the Sea Buddies Immune and Concentrate. It helps them in their immunity and concentration. They get all A's in school and when they get sick, it's VERY mild. I like to believe this is because of these Enzymatic products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good range of vitamins and minerals

otherkind님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good range of vitamins and minerals especially for a growing kid of 7-8 years. This complex includes a good amount of iron which is really important for boys in this age.Besides, this complex is really reasonable priced - you get 120-60 days stok for children from 2 to 12.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

He Loves The Taste, I Love The Ingredients!

Reviewer1609710님께서 Nov 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was his very 1st multi. He has always loved the taste and looks forward to taking them. I am a big fan of Elderberry and am happy to see that it is one of the ingredients. We've been loyal to this brand for about 4 years.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good for you, but the kids say a little tart

Reviewer2389972님께서 Nov 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are really good vitamins, but taste a little tart compared to the Daily Multiple we used to buy from Sea Buddies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great taste; ideal for bariatric

5736871392424513108님께서 Aug 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these just before my RNY surgery and just finished my first bottle. These are good tasting easy to chew vitamins.

disappointed with smell

5507721592343342965님께서 Dec 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tablets were recommended to my kid by a trusted doctor, unfortunately the kid did not like smell & taste.

Not for my child

Reviewer3157627님께서 Jan 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 3 year old boy didn't like the flavor at all. It ended up in the bin.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품