KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Hot flashes all day long

5737633131950682985님께서 Mar 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well, a co-worker gave me a few of her Remifemin to take for a few days. They worked and then I purchased a box to find out they did not work, so I changed to menosure. The menosure works a lot better and give me more relief to sleep and deal with activities of daily living.

Didn't work.

5375783669111175622님께서 May 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Actually kept me awake.

Remifemin

Reviewer1312306님께서 Mar 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this product, it gives me a good nights sleep

Aptly Named

Reviewer1826883님께서 Aug 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just like taking a sleep pill but without the hangover the next morning. Gives me a great night's sleep without the tossing and turning and night sweats.

Remifemin Goodnight

Reviewer2412782님께서 Dec 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for two and a half years and it seems to be doing the job that it needs to do.

So far so good

Reviewer1036965님께서 Aug 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this before bed time, and it works.. hopefully it will keep working..

Remifemin, Good Night

Reviewer1820917님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot find this product in stores so I started ordering from iHerb about a year ago...Orders are always correct and shipped promptly - Will definitely continue using iHerb.

Very effective

Reviewer1426678님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking the regular Remifemin and it has helped with hot flashes during the day but was not that effective at night. This produce made a huge difference, it reduced my symptoms at night so that I now only wake up once a night as opposed to 4 or 5 times. I did not expect this but it has been very effective.

Remifemin Good Night

Reviewer1060788님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this product.

Great product, good price

Reviewer3219747님께서 Dec 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been very helpful in curbing cramps and hot flashes. It is, however, an expensive item to take daily, and, oddly, each box contains only 21 tablets. Ultimately it is worth it and iHerb offers the best price and excellent timely delivery.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품