KO

다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 24 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

The first probiotic that has worked for me

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3118731님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken several kinds over the years, refrigerated type, various brands. I was never sure they worked or didn't seem to noticeably. This product has made a definite difference in my digestion and regularity, especially as I do not always have regular sleep and eating patterns. I've been using it a couple weeks now and I started noticing an effect after about 5 days.

works

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1461699님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

helps settle my digestion tract, with less wind!!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1489465님께서 Feb 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking these regularly for the past month and I really like them. They were recommended to me in a book I read. I"m a sugar addict trying to rid myself of the cravings for sugar. This is helping.

Very helpful and stronger than other Enzymatic Therapy Pearls

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

newday님께서 May 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

For months I had a change in my stools and then blood. I had a colonoscopy in 4/14 and they found cancer. I am now juicing and eating an vegan diet to build my body up and hopefully to heal before considering radiation. The only thing that let me live a normal life when I was constantly going to the bathroom is these Elite pearls. I was taking up to 5 of the IC pearls before I discovered this new product. I take one in the am and one at bed time. Sometimes they work too well, causing me to have no stools. Watch your symptoms and get a colonoscopy - I waited 5 months. These work well for extreme cases but the other doses work well too. They have also had a positive effect on vaginal discharge and yeast infections.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

For Constipation and build immune system

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1690748님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual. And good to rotate a few different train too to get different benefit.

상품 1-5 중 전체 24 상품