KO

iHerb 상품평

₩21,377

₩33,401

할인금액: ₩12,024 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Supplement for Women with PCOS - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

Irene-PCOS님께서 7 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Minerals like Calcium, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese and especially Chromium, as well as B6 and B12 Vitamins are essential to take for women who suffer from PCOS. I've been taking handfulls of supplements before to fullfill my mineral needs, but then I found this product and it has ALL of the minerals and vitamins recommended for PCOS in good proportions! The only downturn is that there are too many "flow agents" in this product like stearic acid, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose, silicon dioxide.

best osteoporosis supplement

4622588807996409694님께서 12 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderful all around support

Tablets easy to swallow

5243134238506953257님께서 4 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most calcium complex supps are huge horsepills that gag me. This brand has smaller caplets that are fine to swallow. Dose is 4 caplets per day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

You can increase your bone density

Reviewer2884447님께서 9 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Despite a healthy lifestyle wrt diet and exercise, at age 55 my bone density had decreased to osteopenia levels in my hips and almost osteoporosis level in my spine. On the recommendation of my doctor, I started taking Osteoprime Plus religiously, 4 tabs a day, and one year later - same test, same machine - DEXA scan showed a 7% increase in bone density in my lumbar spine. Both hips also improved, but they were less problematic for me to begin with. I highly recommend this product

OsteoPrime Plus

Reviewer1041400님께서 3 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using as alternative to FosaMax

OsteoPrime Plus Review

Reviewer3148986님께서 10 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best supplement I have found for women who might be susceptible toward osteoporosis.

Good product

Reviewer2416129님께서 6 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using Bone-Up which is good but 6 capsules a day is a bit much. This one is 4 a day so slightly better. Some ingredients the same or similar but this product had quite a few more ingredients. Works out to be cheaper when you consider you only take 4 a day versus 6 a day. I'm happy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the best for bone health

Reviewer1721147님께서 12 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this for my bones. It helps.

Amazing

Reviewer1562006님께서 12 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product to keep you moving

calcium

Reviewer1726187님께서 2 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

good bioavailability